THE BROWNS BOARD

Martin Rucker

glenby73

Is Robert Royal that far ahead that we didn't see Rucker, or was I drinking? Let me rephrase...

Is Robert Royal that far ahead that we didn't see Rucker, or was I drinking too much?

What am I missing? what's the knock on Rucker? Why didn't he play?

Martin Rucker was inactive along with Jerome Harrison, Cedric Peerman, D'Angelo Smith, Marquis Floyd, Rex Hadnot and Leon Williams

He shows active on the roster. He's not listed on an injury report, Browns site or NFL. Just wondering what the issue is

Everybody on the roster does not dress for the game only 45 guys dress , the roster has 53 guys

You have 7 guys inactive along with a 3rd quarterback and Ratliff was the 3rd QB

So the issue here is Rucker is our 3rd TE on the depth chart.

I'm not super intelligent when it comes to scouting players and drafting, but I'm suddenly disappointed with the thought of Rucker being 3rd behind Royal and Heiden. I like Heiden. He's been a very serviceable TE for us. Don't know anything really on Royal. I know Rucker isn't coveted for his blocking ability but he's supposed to be a big offensive threat. We could use one of those and if he's 3rd on our depth chart and not active for the game then I'm a little upset with that.

He needs to be on that field since our team is obviously built on TE passes, (Royal was targeted like 9 times, and he dropped like 3). We defnitely need a winslow replacement, now that trade isnt looking so good. Winslow played well the other day, who did we get for K2? a second that we spent on Veikune? kid looks like he may be good but Id take a broken, bitchin, crying K2 over him any day

Archived