THE BROWNS BOARD

Channel 5 - Palestine Rally

MLD Woody

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

if Israel falls, iran will be so powerful, that nazi like genocide could happen here, while we are in WWIII.

they hope.

I'm not sure of that I think the threat of World War III is what both sides want to use as a bargaining chip. But if there is a World War III it's not going to be fought traditionally or at least not like the last few Wars have been fought. It's going to be terrorism from sleeper cells within the United States at least for us. And while idiots including Joe Biden supporters whine about white supremacy terrorism it will probably come from BLM who are outwardly supporting hamas. And who Biden and the Democrats have put on a pedestal.

It's probably equal parts anti-white/conservative/american/western cancer that is being supported at the worst and rationalized at best.

WSS

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm not sure of that I think the threat of World War III is what both sides want to use as a bargaining chip. But if there is a World War III it's not going to be fought traditionally or at least not like the last few Wars have been fought. It's going to be terrorism from sleeper cells within the United States at least for us. And while idiots including Joe Biden supporters whine about white supremacy terrorism it will probably come from BLM who are outwardly supporting hamas. And who Biden and the Democrats have put on a pedestal.

It's probably equal parts anti-white/conservative/american/western cancer that is being supported at the worst and rationalized at best.

WSS

There's a pretty easy solution. Nerf the internet. China does it to great effect. Will it solve the problem overnight? Not at all but it will really put a dent in it. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

There's a pretty easy solution. Nerf the internet. China does it to great effect. Will it solve the problem overnight? Not at all but it will really put a dent in it. 

No doubt that's an option. I would still bet on something a little bit more shockingly violent like 9/11 but easily can be too Pride attack. Or more.

WSS