THE BROWNS BOARD

The truth matters - an excellent read on the hospital bombing in Gaza

calfoxwc

LIberals never? think like this - facts don't matter, They completely live on emotion - emotion drives

their perception of everything.

It's sad, like belligerent denial of reality, and serious contrarianism for ego's sake.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/17/new-hamas-claims-900-dead-in-hospital-strike-by-israel-videos-raise-serious-questions-n2165189

NEW: Hamas Claims 900 Dead in Hospital Strike by Israel, Videos Raise Serious Questions

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

Reports and photos now show Hospital was never hit?  Just the parking lot?

Hospital is still there?  No rescue crews digging people out?

what gives?  Can’t believe any of it.

yep - the left and terrorists, communists, marxists, etc use simple dramatic emotionally manipulative lies to accomplish their desperate bad ulterior motives agenda.

Look at the absolute lies by the "yes" for issue one crowd.

Friends said their booth - the pro any abortion workers were wearing Trump hats.

It's how terrorists have done many times in the past - they will kill children and take pictures and say

the Israelis did it.

Woodpecker sucks it up through his beak.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/18/update-shocking-evidence-shows-hamas-perpetrated-massive-disinformation-campaign-about-bombed-hospital-n2165213

UPDATE: Shocking New Evidence Shows Massive Hamas and Media Disinformation Campaign on 'Bombed' Hospital

anti-Semitic much, whoorta?

the terrorists use the media to parrot their lies all around the world.

and like lemmings, the anti-Semitic crowds go berserk - they really don't care if

they are being fed lies.

Some people love to hate with a crowd.

On 10/18/2023 at 6:46 AM, calfoxwc said:

LIberals never? think like this - facts don't matter, They completely live on emotion - emotion drives

their perception of everything.

It's sad, like belligerent denial of reality, and serious contrarianism for ego's sake.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/17/new-hamas-claims-900-dead-in-hospital-strike-by-israel-videos-raise-serious-questions-n2165189

NEW: Hamas Claims 900 Dead in Hospital Strike by Israel, Videos Raise Serious Questions

1) Don't ever call me a liberal, and put me in the AOC crowd.

2) I immediately thought of the possibility this was a false flag operation. I certainly wouldn't put it past Hamas to bomb a Palestinian hospital just to raise sympathy across the Arab world for their ""cause".  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

1) Don't ever call me a liberal, and put me in the AOC crowd.

2) I immediately thought of the possibility this was a false flag operation. I certainly wouldn't put it past Hamas to bomb a Palestinian hospital just to raise sympathy across the Arab world for their ""cause".  

I can't think of many conservative issues you have supported on here.

WSS

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I can't think of many conservative issues you have supported on here.

WSS

Only because there's no room for Moderate Republicans in the GQP anymore Steve. 

Cal's being pretty funny. You could just switch it to MAGA, with the same result. Change CNN to Fox or OAN and you have it. Cult 45 = IQ 45.  :D  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal's being pretty funny. You could just switch it to MAGA, with the same result. Change CNN to Fox or OAN and you have it. Cult 45 = IQ 45.  :D  

I’ll take senility for $400 Alex.

IMG_4975.png

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

That’s a bullshit copout 

take a moral stand and know what is morally right 

• Thanks 1

Aug 9, 2023We aimed to understand if alcohol intoxication affects the willingness to violate moral foundations (care, fairness, authority, loyalty, and purity). We conducted a laboratory study (N = 387) with three randomized groups: alcohol intoxication, placebo, and control, measuring the sacralization of

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

There's absolutely room for everything here. If you can't or choose not to make sense that's your right. It's also your fault. I haven't heard you support any traditionally conservative idea except abortion but still he voted for the anytime for any reason party.

WSS