THE BROWNS BOARD

The Kraken pleads guilty to election interference.

cccjwh

Wonder what she what she has to say about the other election deniers? 

Former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia election interference case - ABC News (go.com)

Sidney Powell, one of 18 co-defendants in former President Donald Trump's election interference case in Georgia, is in court Thursday morning taking a plea deal in the case.

She is pleading to six misdemeanor charges, according to the agreement read in court. She will get 12 months of probation for each count, as well as a $6,000 fine.

The plea comes a day before she was scheduled to go on trial along with co-defendant Kenneth Chesebro.

As part of the plea agreement, Powell must "testify truthfully about any codefendants" involved in the matter and "provide all documents to the district attorney's office" relevant to their case against the other codefendants, according to Judge Scott McAfee.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't know if youve heard but there's bigger shit going on than your favorite soap opera

Sorry people trying to fix US elections is more important to me than 75-year fight that has no end in sight. Go clutch your pearls in one of the dozen threads about it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry people trying to fix US elections is more important to me than 75-year fight that has no end in sight. Go clutch your pearls in one of the dozen threads about it.

It's because you're retarded. And someone did fix the election. Democrats. If they didn't they wouldn't be trying so hard to make it look like someone tried to. At best trump tried to fix what was already a fix. I'm sure the Democrats would like to keep this shit at the forefront so nobody notices how much of our money they're currently spending to fund two indefinite wars of attrition that we have no business getting involved in much less funding. 

If you want to spend the rest of your fat life gargling Trump's semen that's your business but we don't need to hear about your fantasies regarding it. It's been almost biden's whole term and everything is demonstrably worse. That's what's up now. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Wonder what she what she has to say about the other election deniers? 

Former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia election interference case - ABC News (go.com)

Sidney Powell, one of 18 co-defendants in former President Donald Trump's election interference case in Georgia, is in court Thursday morning taking a plea deal in the case.

She is pleading to six misdemeanor charges, according to the agreement read in court. She will get 12 months of probation for each count, as well as a $6,000 fine.

The plea comes a day before she was scheduled to go on trial along with co-defendant Kenneth Chesebro.

As part of the plea agreement, Powell must "testify truthfully about any codefendants" involved in the matter and "provide all documents to the district attorney's office" relevant to their case against the other codefendants, according to Judge Scott McAfee.

And Syd gets barely gets a slap on the wrist in return for testifying (I assume) against The Orange One.  🙄

She's still got the Dominion lawsuit to deal with though.  

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The former lawyer of the ex-president pleads guilty to election interference. And how does the cult respond? "The dems are the ones that fixed the election!!!" 

It's a cult.

~       I can't wait to see what she has to say next !    Oh happy day.   :).   

She must reveal when asked by the prosecutors.    I can't wait to see who caves in next.   More  of Trump’s club due to cut a deal.