THE BROWNS BOARD

Sounds Like We Need A Refresher

Flugel

I agree, but as i said in another thread...and we are a long way from this....if Quinn is looking bad 3-4-5 games in,...

It makes no sense.

Broncos, Ravens, Bengals, Bills is a fair next pile of games. Not too hard, not too easy. He should be able to show improvement if he has it in him.

Broncos, Ravens, Bengals, Bills is a fair next pile of games. Not too hard, not too easy. He should be able to show improvement if he has it in him.

Those are my feelings. By then it will be much easier to either allow the incentives to kick in or put him on the shelf for the rest of the season.

So, what would we like to see to feel good about his progression besides a gut reaction he's leading and improving?

I'd like to see one less turnover, one more TD, and 3-4 more downfield passes - depending how those all come together.

However, it'll probably be more of a gut feeling. Like last night for Tom Brady, you could see him focus-in and rise to the occasion. A thing of beauty. It seemed like everyone knew he was going to get the job done.

Archived