THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey from Atlantis

On 11/3/2023 at 8:04 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Well at least you are not surrounded by Cowboy fans, like even in my own home!!👎

Let's see steelers fans  -or-  cowboys fans ....  flip a coin ?   No.  I'll take my Cleveland BROWNS or INDIANS  fans any day.   Period.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

The best. The most knowledgeable of all fans. We know our history so well that we know theirs.

You've got that right  Ghoolie ol'  pal .... we do go back to YSU in the early 1970s and the 1960s and Rayen Avenue  -and-  the Cleveland BROWNS IN the early 1960s.

Even throw in our beloved  Cleveland INDIANS in the very late 1950s,  saw my first game in 1959.

But we have to win one today,  November 5, 2023  over those Cardinals of Arizona .... is it now ?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

You've got that right  Ghoolie ol'  pal .... we do go back to YSU in the early 1970s and the 1960s and Rayen Avenue  -and-  the Cleveland BROWNS IN the early 1960s.

Even throw in our beloved  Cleveland INDIANS in the very late 1950s,  saw my first game in 1959.

But we have to win one today,  November 5, 2023  over those Cardinals of Arizona .... is it now ?

We.will win