THE BROWNS BOARD

Raiders playing with fire (unlike The clowns)

brownscrashclown

Guest TheJokersWILD
That is the fire the Browns used to have in the early 80's. Win or loose the Raiders played with balls!!!

They also choke with fire as they go down in flames.

Guest TheJokersWILD
That is the fire the Browns used to have in the early 80's. Win or loose the Raiders played with balls!!!

The Faders just got tea-bagged and they choked on the Chargers balls.

Guest ATENEARS

Ahhhh the Early 80's when Offensively the Browns were ranked in the Top-10 in Points and Top-5 in Yards ... yeah, that's what I think about when watching todays Raiders (29th & 29th).

Its more like the Raiders played WITH their balls. Hell, they must have been playing something besides playing football from what I saw.

They let the Chargers waltz down the field for a touchdown in two minutes. The Chargers only had one 3rd down their ENTIRE DRIVE.... a third down that they made because no one lined up opposite of the Charger's most prolific receiver. :blink: I watched it happen. It was ugly.

Also, Darius Heyward Bay had no catches.

I felt sorry for their fans.

All i can say is i liked the raiders no bullshit approach in a losing effort they played to win unlike the browns that chose to play to lose with an over conservative gameplan against a team with a prolific running back ,legendary QB and 3 all pro defenders..its all out or nothing at home against a real contender and we chose nothing...leaving yet another bad taste in the mouth and that returning feeling to many fans that this club will never get it right..the raiders on the otherhand can at least say they gave it all they had..and it wasnt enough..

Archived