THE BROWNS BOARD

Nfl Short cut

Solon16

Love it...whole game, everyplay, half hour!

The defense played one hell of a game in first half, the best our defense has looked in a long long time...if we can keep them off the field with our offense we will be fine. Time of possesion for the viks in third qtr was sick!I'm pretty sure we only touched the ball on O for two series. Which killed our defense. Also the Quinn pick and the gary yupremion(sp) throw really took all the air out of this team. The Defense got gassed....p.s. we held AP to 1 yard rushing in second qtr and only 47 yards. ALso defense had 4 sacks...should have been five but we took a holding penalty on rogers instead.

Quinn seemed so scared to throw the ball downfield...is he that worried about getting yanked? To look at Flacco and ryan last year as true rooks and sanchez this year....what's the problem? Quinn is in his third year...get the fkn ball downfield or get the fk out! BQ didn't impress in fact was scary... You have to take shots downfield in the league, it is a MUST! Where is the 15 yard square-in route? seam routes to the WR? I hope this game is an aberation....I hope Quinn can throw the ball deep.....I truly think we can win alot of ballgames if we keep this Defense off the field which brings me to Jamal, 11 rushes 57 yards...not horrible, he caught a couple passes and accounted for 5 first downs. We have to sustain a running game and keep the D off the field.

Lastly...the WildDawg with cribbs in the redzone? We outcuted ourselves on that one...should of pounded it in....WildDawg works best between the 20's IMO.

Go Browns....If Quinn can't get it done...DRAFT another QB with the first pick and try again!

Love it...whole game, everyplay, half hour!

The defense played one hell of a game in first half, the best our defense has looked in a long long time...if we can keep them off the field with our offense we will be fine. Time of possesion for the viks in third qtr was sick!I'm pretty sure we only touched the ball on O for two series. Which killed our defense. Also the Quinn pick and the gary yupremion(sp) throw really took all the air out of this team. The Defense got gassed....p.s. we held AP to 1 yard rushing in second qtr and only 47 yards. ALso defense had 4 sacks...should have been five but we took a holding penalty on rogers instead.

Quinn seemed so scared to throw the ball downfield...is he that worried about getting yanked? To look at Flacco and ryan last year as true rooks and sanchez this year....what's the problem? Quinn is in his third year...get the fkn ball downfield or get the fk out! BQ didn't impress in fact was scary... You have to take shots downfield in the league, it is a MUST! Where is the 15 yard square-in route? seam routes to the WR? I hope this game is an aberation....I hope Quinn can throw the ball deep.....I truly think we can win alot of ballgames if we keep this Defense off the field which brings me to Jamal, 11 rushes 57 yards...not horrible, he caught a couple passes and accounted for 5 first downs. We have to sustain a running game and keep the D off the field.

Lastly...the WildDawg with cribbs in the redzone? We outcuted ourselves on that one...should of pounded it in....WildDawg works best between the 20's IMO.

Go Browns....If Quinn can't get it done...DRAFT another QB with the first pick and try again!

NO ONE HAS NFL Short cut??? Freakin Awesome

Archived