THE BROWNS BOARD

Bin Laden's 'Letter to America': The new words of wisdom of Gen Z.

• DieHardBrownsFan1 changed the title to Bin Laden's 'Letter to America': The new words of wisdom of Gen Z.

lol at the guardian deleting the text after it goes viral. Streisand effect. 

Heaven forbid anyone try to gain a geopolitical understanding of why we were attacked in 2001 beyond "they hate our freedoms." Oh wait, the freedoms he was talking about are the same freedoms you guys voted against this month. 

(a) We call you to be a people of manners, principles, honour, and purity; to reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling's, and trading with interest.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. 9/11 was blowback from the US military allowing Israel to pin its ears back and bomb the hell out of Lebanon in the 80s. If you can't see how that parallels today's situation, then there is no helping you. Another 9/11 is going to happen because of our foreign policy on Israel/Palestine. 

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

lol at the guardian deleting the text after it goes viral. Streisand effect. 

Heaven forbid anyone try to gain a geopolitical understanding of why we were attacked in 2001 beyond "they hate our freedoms." Oh wait, the freedoms he was talking about are the same freedoms you guys voted against this month. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. 9/11 was blowback from the US military allowing Israel to pin its ears back and bomb the hell out of Lebanon in the 80s. If you can't see how that parallels today's situation, then there is no helping you. Another 9/11 is going to happen because of our foreign policy on Israel/Palestine. 

IOW we need to appease Hamas/Hezbollah?

WSS

8 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Don't be that way. Your opinion is rife with bs and bias. Are you "palesinian" ?

You are justifying 9/11 because we  support Israel against terrorists?

Please stop, I have always thought you are a very smart, honest guy.

You are losing that.

The REASON ISRAEL BOMBED HEZBOLLAH is because HEXBOLLAH attacked Israel.

ISRAEL WAS DEFENDING ITSELF DAMMIT.

damn. Why are you ignoring history?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

The conflict was precipitated by the 2006 Hezbollah cross-border raid. On 12 July 2006, Hezbollah fighters fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence.[43] The ambush left three soldiers dead. Two Israeli soldiers were abducted and taken by Hezbollah to Lebanon.[43][44] Five more were killed in Lebanon, in a failed rescue attempt. Hezbollah demanded the release of Lebanese prisoners held by Israel in exchange for the release of the abducted soldiers.[45] Israel refused and responded with airstrikes and artillery fire on targets in Lebanon. Israel attacked both Hezbollah military targets and Lebanese civilian infrastructure, including Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport.[46] The IDF launched a ground invasion of Southern Lebanon. Israel also imposed an air-and-naval blockade.[47] Hezbollah then launched more rockets into northern Israel and engaged the IDF in guerrilla warfare from hardened positions.[48]

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

No. Supporting neither side is an option.

As it was in World War 2. I personally don't see the moral equivalent. The United States has been warned before not to do anything to piss off the terrorists.

Beyond that how long would the United States put up with missiles being fired from Juarez into El Paso?

Further is/was Lebanon better off without Hezbollah? Or Gaza without hamas?

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Beyond that how long would the United States put up with missiles being fired from Juarez into El Paso?

WSS

You're comparing a hypothetical conflict on our border against a conflict on the other side of the planet. 

Further is/was Lebanon better off without Hezbollah? Or Gaza without hamas?

Not an American problem. Who cares? If Israel wants to level their neighbor, they are capable of doing it without any more help from us. 

Israel is an ally of the United States. The United States need to continue to make new allies. If we allow our allies to be attacked with zero support, why would anyone ally with us? We are needed in this conflict, if we are not there to support our ally the entire muslim world will converge on them. Israel is hated by the entire muslim world.

The United States will always be a target of terrorists. They don't need an excuse. We are a prized target no matter what we do in the world. Did you read Bin Ladins memo to the United States? If you spent time justifying his reasons then you're easily brain washed, like woody. He(bin ladin) has no justification, he has no right to judge and there is never a reason or excuse to commit terroristic actions.

We don't stop doing what's right because of the threat of terrorists.

They want us to stay in our own country so they are free to destroy whatever they want, then when it comes our time they will surely come. They will come whether we mind our own business or not. However, if we allow our allies to get wiped out, we will have no support.

I wish what Vapor says about allowing Israel to do what they must but stay out of it so we don't breed any future terrorists that cause another 9/11 type event on our soil was true but I think it's too late for that. We are already a target and will forever be a target and no matter what the terrorists say, it's just propaganda to gain support and to pretend to be justified. We are infidels, anything else they say is just pure bullshit.

• Thanks 2

On 11/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, calfoxwc said:

Don't be that way. Your opinion is rife with bs and bias. Are you "palesinian" ?

You are justifying 9/11 because we  support Israel against terrorists?

Please stop, I have always thought you are a very smart, honest guy.

You are losing that.

The REASON ISRAEL BOMBED HEZBOLLAH is because HEXBOLLAH attacked Israel.

ISRAEL WAS DEFENDING ITSELF DAMMIT.

damn. Why are you ignoring history?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

The conflict was precipitated by the 2006 Hezbollah cross-border raid. On 12 July 2006, Hezbollah fighters fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence.[43] The ambush left three soldiers dead. Two Israeli soldiers were abducted and taken by Hezbollah to Lebanon.[43][44] Five more were killed in Lebanon, in a failed rescue attempt. Hezbollah demanded the release of Lebanese prisoners held by Israel in exchange for the release of the abducted soldiers.[45] Israel refused and responded with airstrikes and artillery fire on targets in Lebanon. Israel attacked both Hezbollah military targets and Lebanese civilian infrastructure, including Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport.[46] The IDF launched a ground invasion of Southern Lebanon. Israel also imposed an air-and-naval blockade.[47] Hezbollah then launched more rockets into northern Israel and engaged the IDF in guerrilla warfare from hardened positions.[48]

Vapor's incessant and deliberate? ignorant bias goes unanswered by hard questions. That tells a lot.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Vapor's incessant and deliberate? ignorant bias goes unanswered by hard questions. That tells a lot.

Your response was really confusing to me. I think he was just speculating that some of the ire directed at us from Muslims in that region stem from some shit that went down during the Reagan administration. Most likely this shit.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1981-1988/lebanon#:~:text=In April 1981%2C the Israeli,monitor PLO forces in Lebanon. 

Your reply had stuff about “justifying 9/11” and linked events that happened in 2006. All l can figure is you thought he was driving at something totally different than how l took it.

21 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Your response was really confusing to me. I think he was just speculating that some of the ire directed at us from Muslims in that region stem from some shit that went down during the Reagan administration. Most likely this shit.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1981-1988/lebanon#:~:text=In April 1981%2C the Israeli,monitor PLO forces in Lebanon. 

Your reply had stuff about “justifying 9/11” and linked events that happened in 2006. All l can figure is you thought he was driving at something totally different than how l took it.

I think you have to look at Vapor's several statements recently.

He insisted that he didn't believe the hamas atrocities, he had to "see evidence". Then, when the evidence was available, he hasn't said one word about hamas atrocities.

He vented about Israelis killing innocent? palestinians, however, it's a faise narrative that palestinians are victims who were driven out of their homes in Israel country. It's a lie.

Recently, above, Vapor said this:

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. 9/11 was blowback from the US military allowing Israel to pin its ears back and bomb the hell out of Lebanon in the 80s. If you can't see how that parallels today's situation, then there is no helping you. Another 9/11 is going to happen because of our foreign policy on Israel/Palestine.  "

American doesn't run Israel. Didn't run Israel. There were too many Iran backed groups who were demanding war. The Maronites and Druze got along fine. Look it up. Lebanon was not the reason for 9/11. The perps were from Saudi Arabia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Maronite_Christians

"The Maronite Catholics and the Druze founded modern Lebanon in the early eighteenth century, through the ruling and social system known as the "Maronite-Druze dualism" in Mount Lebanon Mutasarrifate.[3] Under the terms of an unwritten agreement known as the National Pact between the various political and religious leaders of Lebanon, the president of the country must be a Maronite.[4]"

There were too many Iranian/Syrian backed groups who were demanding war. The Maronites and Druze got along fine. Look it up. Lebanon was not the reason for 9/11. The perps were from Saudi Arabia.

That is the origin of Lebanon. The terrorist groups caused all the trouble. The terrorist countries caused all the trouble.

and, Israel did NOT "let" the Maronites kill all those two camps. Israel pulled back from the area, and the attacks on those two camps happened. The Israelis heard about the massacres, but it was too late to stop it.

However, the lethal terrorist history goes all the way back to mohammed, who slaughtered and Israeli camp because they would not switch to his Islam, in very ancient times.

Furthermore -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

"

Background

From 1975 to 1990, groups in competing alliances with neighboring countries fought against each other in the Lebanese Civil War. Infighting and massacres between these groups claimed several thousand victims. Examples: the Syrian-backed Karantina massacre (January 1976) by the Kataeb and its allies against Kurds, Syrians and Palestinians in the predominantly Muslim slum district of Beirut; Damour (January 1976) by the PLO against Christian Maronites, including the family and fiancée of the Lebanese Forces intelligence chief Elie Hobeika; and Tel al-Zaatar (August 1976) by Phalangists and their allies against Palestinian refugees living in a camp administered by UNRWA. The total death toll in Lebanon for the whole civil war period was around 150,000

Look, stuff happened during the Reagan admin? sure. Stuff has happened throughout history, since ancient Biblical times.

Btw, I never respected Weinberger, he was a weasel. So was Alexander Haig and William Clark were too.

While Haig was a highly decorated vet - he was a weasel in civilian political life. His dominant confrontational extreme arrogant style was his downfall.

and William Clark? He was another one who wanted to be the boss. Nancy Reagan despised him, and George Shultz disagreed with him.

Seems the "deep state" , although a smaller bunch, still had serious sway over how our gov ran.

Reagan was one president LIKE TRUMP, who had his own mind, serious leadership, and understanding of history.

Reagan was murdered, and you see what is happening to PRes Trump.

btw, JFK was another pres who had serious leadership, his own mind, and an advanced understanding of history.

Of course, he was also murdered. (see refs found out many years later, that Osward was a marksman, and a member of a secret military bunch who was to be involved in invading cuba)

Just go back and read all of Vapor's posts around here, and check out what he doesn't say.

He said that NOT supporting hamas NOR Israel was an option.

So, ....Vapor thinks the Jews were just as bad as the nazis who committed the Holocaust?

his posts do NOT add up. But Thanks for checking in.

16 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Cal believes that 40 babies in a village heads were cut off by hamas in spite of no public evidence ever being shown of it. Remarkably, it's the one time he's taken something Biden has said at face value (even though the State Department walked back his comments later). He, and a few others here, equate my questioning of this narrative to support of Hamas, the endorsement of murder of Israeli children, and the denial of Hamas committing war crimes.

17 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Cal believes that 40 babies in a village heads were cut off by hamas in spite of no public evidence ever being shown of it. Remarkably, it's the one time he's taken something Biden has said at face value (even though the State Department walked back his comments later). He, and a few others here, equate my questioning of this narrative to support of Hamas, the endorsement of murder of Israeli children, and the denial of Hamas committing war crimes.

well, a simple search does the deal. "seek and you will find.....unless your bias interferes..."

The single mercy, Kugel said—if there is one to be found—is that the burned victims likely died from carbon monoxide and soot inhalation before the fire killed them. Kugel also explained that the age range of the victims spans from 3 months to 80 or 90 years old. Many bodies, including those of

Evidence on Display at Israel’s Forensic Pathology Center Confirms Hamas’ Atrocities

Aaron Poris
11/06/2023

Warning: Graphic images. International press invited to review forensic evidence of the terror group’s October 7 massacre

and Vapor - your idea that not supporting hamas OR Israel "is an option" is nonsense.

Iran supports hamas and hezbollah and other terrorist groups. russia and nk support those groups.

the husseins in Iraq supported many terrorist groups. The vast majority (per that one poll....) of "palestinians" support hamas. The UN left-handedly supports hamas.

"Palestinians" complain hamas troops steal their aid. of course they do.

So, talking about us not supporting either side - is simply a way of saying Israel should die, I think.

On 11/21/2023 at 10:20 PM, Ibleedbrown said:

Sorry, but the unrest in the Middle East has gone on a hell of a lot longer than the 1980’s.

They’ve been killing each other for thousands of years.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sorry, but the unrest in the Middle East has gone on a hell of a lot longer than the 1980’s.

They’ve been killing each other for thousands of years.

The same thing has been going on between Croatia and Serbia for over 2 thousand years.. The only difference if the Balkan countries don't have a resource like Oil/Petroleum sitting on a fulcrum dangling like carrot to fight over...

On 11/22/2023 at 11:13 PM, calfoxwc said:

well, a simple search does the deal. "seek and you will find.....unless your bias interferes..."

The single mercy, Kugel said—if there is one to be found—is that the burned victims likely died from carbon monoxide and soot inhalation before the fire killed them. Kugel also explained that the age range of the victims spans from 3 months to 80 or 90 years old. Many bodies, including those of

Evidence on Display at Israel’s Forensic Pathology Center Confirms Hamas’ Atrocities

Aaron Poris
11/06/2023

Warning: Graphic images. International press invited to review forensic evidence of the terror group’s October 7 massacre

Posting charred remains of children is not proof that Hamas beheaded 40 babies, which is what the original claim was. Contrary to what you think, I'm not arguing that Hamas is not a bunch of child killers with no respect for life. I'm just pointing out that you, like our president Joe Biden, are regurgitating IDF propaganda. 

Unfortunately, you can't claim it's idf propaganda without proof they are lying. Works both ways.

Now why do you have the assumption that IDF produces any propaganda in the first place?? Just sounds like you're listening to and regurgitating lefty crap.

I'm not sticking up for them by any means.

It's one thing to say there's no proof, but it's another to come to a totally different conclusion in the absence of said proof.

In all fairness, this was at the very beginning of discovery as things were first being witnessed, so a couple things are likely true, if you don't believe them at their word.

Everyone was still in a state of shock as they were trying to clear the terrorists out of the area and maybe exaggerated or couldn't quite put into words all the atrocities they witnessed first hand of their loved ones, neighbors and citizens. The other is they simply didn't have the time to think about making up stuff for propaganda as this was right at the start while terrorists were still being driven out. People tend to lose focus of the timeline and the emotions and chaos all intertwined here to come up with garbage about how oppressed Palestinians are. And I'm not saying they aren't, but it's not acceptable to cover up atrocities by blaming the real victims. Another thing may be true is that they are not lying and there simply aren't pictures for one reason or another. Or maybe there are but someone has the good decency to keep them confidential. Maybe even it was just a journalist that took words out of context and sensationalized the story, for whatever dumb reason.

At the end of the day, after all the indescribable atrocities we did witness, it's an odd thing to hang your hat up on that the one, single thing you can pull out of all of this is that IDF soldiers or whoever lied about 40 decapitated babies. And why did they lie? Because it's propaganda...so please show proof of the propaganda and how it ties into soldiers lying about 40 dead babies. I would think after all the other unfathomable acts, throwing in 40 decapitated babies wasn't needed to spread propaganda.

I'll agree with you on that showing charred remains is not proof of decapitated babies in the wake of all the other heinous acts.👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Posting charred remains of children is not proof that Hamas beheaded 40 babies, which is what the original claim was. Contrary to what you think, I'm not arguing that Hamas is not a bunch of child killers with no respect for life. I'm just pointing out that you, like our president Joe Biden, are regurgitating IDF propaganda. 

wrong. You assumed the reports of the IDF deliberately were bombing civilians, you didn't need "evidence" of that. So, they burned babies alive, but you don't think they would behead them.

You'll have to be honest and ask yourself "Why?"

Have you lamented on the vicious war crimes that hamas has done?

or just criticize Israel, want not to support them, and complain about palestinian deaths?

hamas forced those "palestinians" to be shields. That in itself is a war crime. Using hospitals for rockets, arms, and terrorists hiding is also a war crime.

I'm not getting your bias, Vapor. I just don't understand it.