THE BROWNS BOARD

Inflation is a serious problem - so many families are being hit

calfoxwc

but this corrupt regime and their groupies will parrot lies.

Truth is:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/12/12/rick-santellis-take-on-the-new-inflation-numbers-nukes-the-biden-propaganda-into-next-week-n2167457

Rick Santelli's Take on New Inflation Numbers Nukes Biden and Media Propaganda Into Next Week

Hell not only that, your dumb ass just stated inflation is because of the world economy.

So which is it? No inflation all of the sudden or high inflation is the whole worlds fault?

Lol, you honestly don't care how blatantly dishonest you are. You probably are worth blocking because you just troll.

9 hours ago, Jax said:

Hell not only that, your dumb ass just stated inflation is because of the world economy.

So which is it? No inflation all of the sudden or high inflation is the whole worlds fault?

Lol, you honestly don't care how blatantly dishonest you are. You probably are worth blocking because you just troll.

It's not a dichotomy, dumbass. I know you pushed Cheeto's job record with caveat "before Covid", but for some reason you don't give ByDon the same caveat. Well, we know the reason. The US has done well compared to other 1st world countries when it comes to inflation. It's global economy. Economy has been doing well for a while, but your feelings tell you different. Hey I guess that "Inflation Reduction Act" did work after all.

"When I was a boy I could buy a candy bar for a dime, damn you Obama!!!" 

https://www.ippr.org/files/2023-12/1701878131_inflation-profits-and-market-power-dec-23.pdf

https://fortune.com/europe/2023/12/08/greedflation-study/

https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WP/Issues/2023/06/23/Euro-Area-Inflation-after-the-Pandemic-and-Energy-Shock-Import-Prices-Profits-and-Wages-534837

A joint study by the think tanks IPPR and Common Wealth found profiteering by some of the world’s biggest companies forced prices up significantly higher than costs during 2022. While this obviously contributed to rising prices, the report finds that company profits increased at a much faster rate than costs did, in a process often dubbed “greedflation.”

Profits for companies in some of the world’s largest economies rose by 30% between 2019 and 2022, significantly outpacing inflation, according to the group’s research of 1,350 firms across the U.S., the U.K., Europe, Brazil, and South Africa.

In the U.K., the research found that 90% of profit increases occurred among just 11% of publicly listed firms. Profiteering was more broad in the U.S., where a third of publicly listed firms were responsible for most of the increase in profits.

The biggest perpetrators were energy companies like Shell, ExxonMobil, and Chevron, who were able to enjoy massive profits last year as demand moved away from Russian oil and gas.

Food producers including Kraft Heinz realized their own profit surges. The war in Ukraine rocked global grain supplies and fertilizer prices, significantly increasing the cost of food, which remains sticky.

If the liberals Trump haters or Biden lovers or whatever they call themselves were bright enough to understand and honest enough to have a conversation with they would have to admit that the inflation caused in part by the Biden Administration has had a bigger negative effect on the country than any Russian collusion/ covid denying/ weapon free protest/ or any other ginned up accusations against President trump.  Even if they were true which they are demonstrably not. And that's before we even mentioned race relations Street crime drugs and the open border.

Blathering about the idea that inflation rate has slowed is like bragging about having made a man a quadriplegic but then bragging that he may get back the feeling in a couple of fingers.

WSS 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If the liberals Trump haters or Biden lovers or whatever they call themselves were bright enough to understand and honest enough to have a conversation with they would have to admit that the inflation caused in part by the Biden Administration has had a bigger negative effect on the country than any Russian collusion/ covid denying/ weapon free protest/ or any other ginned up accusations against President trump.  Even if they were true which they are demonstrably not. And that's before we even mentioned race relations Street crime drugs and the open border.

Blathering about the idea that inflation rate has slowed is like bragging about having made a man a quadriplegic but then bragging that he may get back the feeling in a couple of fingers.

WSS 

Stebe should you really be talking about the economy? You have been yelling about the coming depression for two years. How did the ByDon administration cause inflation in UK, France, Japen, Australia and etc. That you think inflation rate is some simple formula to figure out what caused it is as accurate as your depression predictions.

Cheeto's FED lower interest rates to zero. 

Cheetos tax cut put even more money into the economy even though the economy was already in a good place.

Cheetos signed the Covid-19 Relief Deal.

An unbiased, none cultmemeber would agree that these steps added to the inflation problem. So nobody here will admit it. 👍

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Stebe should you really be talking about the economy? You have been yelling about the coming depression for two years. How did the ByDon administration cause inflation in UK, France, Japen, Australia and etc. That you think inflation rate is some simple formula to figure out what caused it is as accurate as your depression predictions.

Cheetos tax cut put even more money into the economy even though the economy was already in a good place.

An unbiased, none cultmemeber would agree that these steps added to the inflation problem. So nobody here will admit it. 👍

Nonsense. And again I truly wish you were smarter or more honest it might just make for a better discussion. Alas.

But hey you got in the cult and Cheetos reference! So you're at least the top of your game graded on the curve.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Nonsense. And again I truly wish you were smarter or more honest it might just make for a better discussion. Alas.

But hey you got in the cult and Cheetos reference! So you're at least the top of your game graded on the curve.

WSS

image.thumb.jpeg.dd68f1d7727a6d16f03dfb16b126c6a9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.39653cc218290a163a97d00a7bf2a459.jpeg

When you are wrong over and over again. You lose the ability to call yourself smarter than those who were correct. 

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

image.thumb.jpeg.dd68f1d7727a6d16f03dfb16b126c6a9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.39653cc218290a163a97d00a7bf2a459.jpeg

When you are wrong over and over again. You lose the ability to call yourself smarter than those who were correct. 

If I make a mistake I'm better than just about anybody here about copping to it. What mistake in particular did I make in this little tiny screenshot you sent?

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If I make a mistake I'm better than just about anybody here about copping to it. What mistake in particular did I make in this little tiny screenshot you sent?

WSS

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

The Dementia Joe administration also changed the way that inflation is measured. If the inflation metrics were kept in place from the past, his administration would comfortably claim the title of highest inflation rates in U.S. history.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1