THE BROWNS BOARD

What do leprosy, polio, tb, and malaria have in common??? ILLEGAL ALIENS

calfoxwc

I agree but Israel can handle gaza and it looks like ukraine if screwed either way.

I guess what I meant was, too much attention is taken away from our own problems and they will bite us in the ass more than those places will.

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2023 at 12:10 AM, calfoxwc said:

yikes. Some of us were saying this a few years ago. Big danger. This illegals free train is going to damage America seriously.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2023/12/27/leprosy-polio-tb-and-malaria-what-do-they-have-in-common-illegal-aliens-n2168012

I'll preface this response with the knowledge that I'm  (wasting my time)  responding to a paranoid nut job  whose living in some alternate reality...  Some should take note of an opposing opinion disturbing the right wing echo chamber.    

OHHH  RED STATE...IT MUST BE TRUE...  Gawd...  paranoia strikes deep- into your heart it will creep- Thanks Neil and Buffalo Springfield. 

ROTFLMAOF...  Glad you still have your fake news" DEAD" er Red State to get your conspiracy crap from.  Seems your other "favorite" news source Gateway Pundit will soon be out of business. :D :D :D  LOL!!!  https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/conservative-news-site-gateway-pundit-files-bankruptcy-2024-04-25/

But I digress.... what a pile of horse shit from a right wing propaganda website spewing overblown paranoia clueless shit. In case you don't realize it Cal, I sure as shit do- mostly because as a Medical Technologist- I had to take a course in parasitology- and if you're so fucking thick to not realize what that means....  Let me spell it out for you... Malaria Is a fucking intracellular parasite.  You don't "catch" malaria from another person (anymore than you can "catch" cancer)- short of an infected blood transfusion...  You "catch" malaria from mosquitos that are vectors of the disease- and FYI- said species of mosquitos have been around in the good old USA for decades.  Are they bringing jars of anopheles mosquitos with them when they cross the Rio Grande? Not fucking likely.  

OMG polio...   So what the fuck are YOU afraid of?   I  do think those RFK Jr. anti vaxxers should get their shots or sugar cubes pronto.  

LOL!!! Leprosy... aka known as Hansen's Disease.  less than 200 Cases in the States... My computer calculator blew up, but as best I can determining your odds of getting leprosy from an illegal immigrant approach 6\10,000ths of one per cent of contracting the disease.   

Yep- Cal- you're one xenophobic poster child. One step away from illegals poisoning the blood of America. FWIW, an  illegal kills a college student (OMG)- but you're the  2nd amendment poster child turning a blind eye to the American- vs American gun slaughter that goes on  times 50 (or 100) every fucking day. Hugged your guns today? 

PS- callous treatment- "send them back where they came from"- directly reflects on the Mango Messiah's POV. No regard whatsoever for human dignity. These people in many instances- risked their lives to head north with little more than the clothes on their backs- so " we don't want your kind in AMeriKKa"..   

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!  
We've seemed to have forgotten\ignored that- at least in some quarters.  😡

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!  

This should not be done in a manner that hurts the country. I'm xenophobic. I don't really give much of a shit about the plights of foreigners until it personally affects me. That doesn't mean I can't be pro legal immigration. 

PS- callous treatment- "send them back where they came from"- directly reflects on the Mango Messiah's POV. No regard whatsoever for human dignity. These people in many instances- risked their lives to head north with little more than the clothes on their backs- so " we don't want your kind in AMeriKKa"..   

If you try to illegally enter the majority of the countries in the world, there is a solid chance that their military/border patrol will shoot you dead. Sending illegals back to where they came is much more humane than what most of the world would do to them. It seems like your stance is that everyone with a sad story should be offered citizenship or amnesty on arrival - please feel free to correct this assumption of mine. That is a bad idea for social, economic, and security reasons.

Border hoppers can get in line with everyone else who is legally applying for citizenship. Until then, they're welcome to claim sanctuary/refugee status in any of the 10 Central American countries they travelled through to get here. If you travel through more than one country to leave your unsafe country, then you are no longer a refugee seeking asylum, you're an economic migrant. Get in line with the rest. 

• Upvote 2

This is a poem off a statue the French gave us. While I respect it I'm tired of people acting like it's a line from our constitution. We have an immigration system, but it needs to be controlled.

Whoreta is so stupid, he can't figure out that diseased mosquitoes can also be brought accidentally from his stinking illegals?

It's odd that Florida and Texas have had outbreaks.

But more seriously - an infected ILLEGAL gets into our country, and mosquitos here bite that illegal, then someone else, then malaria can spread.

No one said malaria was contagious, whoreish whoreta. I guess whoreta sobered up long enough to type. There's good and bad to that.

image.thumb.jpeg.447b8965d6eaccc81fd4bc6439fafe04.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jax said:

Let deport both them and all of the Democrats... Democrats are enemies of America , too!

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You have to admit it's ironic to see people supporting and defending disease and violent crime because they hate Trump.

WSS

I think it is despicable anyone would sell out thier own countrymen and country just because they hate one man with no real viable reason of hating them.. Which begs the question... What did Trump do to them personally... Too me.. I just see it as a case of gas lit hysteria...

• Upvote 1

On 5/8/2024 at 3:06 AM, hoorta said:

That again.

In addition to the whipping Vapor gave you ...When you look at these border jumpers, is that what you see? "The poor", "the homeless"?

I see people dressed in decent clothes, shoes, backpacks, all in good condition and hardly looking like they miss meals.

You've gone full libtard. What you should be doing is to go the border to warn these people they're making a mistake...that this in a racist and highly oppressive country toward brown and black people....to turn back.

Thats what you also believe don't you?

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

That again.

In addition to the whipping Vapor gave you ...When you look at these border jumpers, is that what you see? "The poor", "the homeless"?

I see people dressed in decent clothes, shoes, backpacks, all in good condition and hardly looking like they miss meals.

You've gone full libtard. What you should be doing is to go the border to warn these people they're making a mistake...that this in a racist and highly oppressive country toward brown and black people....to turn back.

Plus they didn't use the rest of the quote because there wasn't room on the Statue of Liberty but it was "just don't send the fuckers to france."

WSS

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Plus they didn't use the rest of the quote because there wasn't room on the Statue of Liberty but it was "just don't send the fuckers to france."

WSS

LOL (I ran out of "attaboys" again, dammit.

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

That again.

Not to mention they all have

Iphones: about 1k or more

Apple Watches: $3-500 usd

Bling: $50-1,000 K

Nike shoes: about $2-300 a pair depending where you're at.

And like you said.. They have good packs like The North Face and Hidden Woodsman or Helikon Tek which is NOT cheap by any means...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You have to admit it's ironic to see people supporting and defending disease and violent crime because they hate Trump.

WSS

Poor Donnie... Yes Steve the border is a problem. Who told Johnson to (successfully) kill the Border Bill? Who said Covid will be gone by Easter? Talk about saying, doing anything to prop up his reelection possibilities.  

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

That again.

That's what you also believe don't you?

If your bold is true, then that brings me back to my original point- calling out Red State for propagandizing scare tactic bullshit.About border jumpers spreading horrible diseases to our population.  So the question is- if they have all that stuff- why do they want to come here?  

I have to believe you know who my post in the topic was directed at- Mr. Paranoia.

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Not to mention they all have

Iphones: about 1k or more

Apple Watches: $3-500 usd

Bling: $50-1,000 K

Nike shoes: about $2-300 a pair depending where you're at.

And like you said.. They have good packs like The North Face and Hidden Woodsman or Helikon Tek which is NOT cheap by any means...

Your BOLD is complete delusional bullshit Nickers... :D :D :D Got any proof?  ALL? My ass they do. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Poor Donnie... Yes Steve the border is a problem. Who told Johnson to (successfully) kill the Border Bill? Who said Covid will be gone by Easter? Talk about saying, doing anything to prop up his reelection possibilities.  

If your bold is true, then that brings me back to my original point- calling out Red State for propagandizing scare tactic bullshit.About border jumpers spreading horrible diseases to our population.  So the question is- if they have all that stuff- why do they want to come here?  

I have to believe you know who my post in the topic was directed at- Mr. Paranoia.

Your BOLD is complete delusional bullshit Nickers... :D :D :D Got any proof?  ALL? My ass they do. 

Keep livin' the dream Lar... You're half way there!

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

"If" I said was true? You haven't seen any of the countless photos available?

We all want to better our lives. The majority are coming here to better their lives, as are millions of others worldwide who are waiting their turns, so don't try play your bleeding-heart liberal "the poor and tired" card. Your concern is fake, and you know it.

In turn let me call out you hypocritical demonrats who for years have denied that there even is a border crisis, your "nothing to see here" approach... until now, with an election approaching as the American public becoming "woke" to the fact that there are serious border issues.

With a stroke of a pen, Biden could stop the invasion. We don't need no stinking bill. But he won't...better political strategy is to just blame the Republicans.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Ironically most everyone of your new Brethren within the Democratic scum said covid was going to be nothing. Until, of course, it was time to blame Trump for something.

WSS

The other thing about being ignorant to the facts about the bill is that Biden/democrats invited these people to invade.

They allowed them in, they provided assistance to get them in.

They have no plans to get rid of them. They want them here.

Their only plan is to make them citizens. They could stop them at any point if they wanted to.

They don't care about the costs, the damage or the crime.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, nickers said:

Keep livin' the dream Lar... You're half way there!

Hoorta so much reminds me of a monkey throwing shit against the wall.

But I bet even a monkey knows it aint gonna stick.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Um ...it was the White House COVID task force. You know, the group responsible for advising Trump.

Yes, Trump has been accused of saying off the wall stuff, but only TDS morons who can't put aside their hate believe the April projection was solely his own making. 

You still believe Trump told Americans to drink fish tank cleaner too, don't you? Idiot.

• Haha 3

Whoreta said?

So the question is- if they have all that stuff- why do they want to come here?  image.jpeg.61e11068fd68997083d989cc0b85771c.jpeg

for free health care. and you seem to be proud of it. Hitting the sauce early?

• Upvote 1