THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. Example #1

ByDon goes to church regularly. Cheetos only went for photo ops. But MAGA, being the stupidest cult in modern history. They think Cheetos is more "religious" than ByDon. Not just ByDon, but they think their orange messiah is more religious than Romney, Mr Mormon. Maybe they are counting Cheetos worshipping himself? 😄

The poll was conducted Nov. 21-22, 2023, among 1,012 registered voters. The margin of error is +/- 3.1 percentage points.

The results added context to a similar Deseret News/HarrisX survey conducted in October, where Trump was also the most likely politician to be called a person of faith by Republicans.

https://www.deseret.com/2024/1/3/23982720/republicans-think-donald-trump-is-person-of-faith-we-asked-why

more really ignorant welfare wonk gaslighting. No respect for themselves, no respect for the truth about things.

just hate and lies.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

A lot of nothing and a #whataboutism. You guys don't disappoint. Pretty much how everyone thought that members of the stupidest cult in modern history would respond. None of you read two Corinthians. 😄

You calling it whataboutism is a copout.

We call it exposing your hypocrisy and double standard.

The Obama was the only president in American history that served as both a cult leader and a president. More so the former.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, cccjwh said:

ByDon goes to church regularly. Cheetos only went for photo ops. But MAGA, being the stupidest cult in modern history. They think Cheetos is more "religious" than ByDon. Not just ByDon, but they think their orange messiah is more religious than Romney, Mr Mormon. Maybe they are counting Cheetos worshipping himself? 😄

The poll was conducted Nov. 21-22, 2023, among 1,012 registered voters. The margin of error is +/- 3.1 percentage points.

The results added context to a similar Deseret News/HarrisX survey conducted in October, where Trump was also the most likely politician to be called a person of faith by Republicans.

https://www.deseret.com/2024/1/3/23982720/republicans-think-donald-trump-is-person-of-faith-we-asked-why

You filthy liberals will reach for anything.

I wouldn't call Trump a man of faith either, I'd call him a man that's pro- faith.

7 Trump Accomplishments That Evangelicals Like

1. Nominating Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court

2. Enacting an executive order on 'religious liberty'

3. Justice Department guidance on religious freedom

Just as Trump had called for in his May executive order, Attorney General Jeff Sessions in October issued a sweeping guidance on religious freedom to all federal agencies.

4. Giving religious organizations exemptions to the Obamacare contraception mandate

5. Reversing Obama's transgender public school policy

6. Reversing Obama order on federal contractors

U.S. President Donald Trump in Washington, U.S. July 1, 2017. | (Photo: Reuters/Yuri Gripas)

In March, Trump revoked an Obama executive order that prevented federal contracts from being awarded to businesses, faith-based companies and nonprofits that have hiring practices that critics say discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.

7. Jerusalem proclomation

Most recently, Trump earned the praise of evangelical leaders when he announced earlier this month that the U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and that the U.S. Embassy would be moved there from Tel Aviv.

So there you idiot, why those on the right would presume Trump is a man of faith.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/4/2024 at 5:09 PM, cccjwh said:

-the-drudge-report.thumb.jpg.9e290613eb4c3064ca634f5bfa37aa7d.jpg

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

You filthy liberals will reach for anything.

I wouldn't call Trump a man of faith either, I'd call him a man that's pro- faith.

7 Trump Accomplishments That Evangelicals Like

1. Nominating Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court

2. Enacting an executive order on 'religious liberty'

3. Justice Department guidance on religious freedom

Just as Trump had called for in his May executive order, Attorney General Jeff Sessions in October issued a sweeping guidance on religious freedom to all federal agencies.

4. Giving religious organizations exemptions to the Obamacare contraception mandate

5. Reversing Obama's transgender public school policy

6. Reversing Obama order on federal contractors

U.S. President Donald Trump in Washington, U.S. July 1, 2017. | (Photo: Reuters/Yuri Gripas)

In March, Trump revoked an Obama executive order that prevented federal contracts from being awarded to businesses, faith-based companies and nonprofits that have hiring practices that critics say discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.

7. Jerusalem proclomation

Most recently, Trump earned the praise of evangelical leaders when he announced earlier this month that the U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and that the U.S. Embassy would be moved there from Tel Aviv.

So there you idiot, why those on the right would presume Trump is a man of faith.

What Cheetos has done politically has zero to do with him being religious or not. Can't believe I have to tell you this.  Go read your two Corinthians.

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What Cheetos has done politically has zero to do with him being religious or not. Can't believe I have to tell you this.  Go read your two Corinthians.

Well duh you idiot. I guess you missed the part where I conceded to the fact that Trump is no man of God. 

The only thing you've ever told me that was true is how ignorant you are.

The examples I gave was only meant to shoot down your ignorant long-held belief that Trump did nothing for the Christian sector. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Pandering to the religious does not equal being religious

If you think trump gives a fuck about Christianity, or follows any of it, you're a delusional idiot 

Ha

Nor does pandering to deadbeats make you compassionet. I would bet that wherever you find it pandering is for increasing the wealth and power of the panderer.

WSS

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you think trump gives a fuck about Christianity, or follows any of it, you're a delusional idiot 

If you think Dementia Joe gives a rat’s ass about illegal aliens you’re a special kind of stupid.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, FY56 said:

Well duh you idiot. I guess you missed the part where I conceded to the fact that Trump is no man of God. 

The only thing you've ever told me that was true is how ignorant you are.

The examples I gave was only meant to shoot down your ignorant long-held belief that Trump did nothing for the Christian sector. 

Well great. You agree people are blatantly stupid for thinking Cheetos is a man of God or per the poll 64% of GOP are blatantly stupid. 

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well great. You agree people are blatantly stupid for thinking Cheetos is a man of God or per the poll 64% of GOP are blatantly stupid. 

Actually nobody here thinks Trump is a holy man or that his favorite book is the Bible. I suppose many believe that his policies might lean towards the things that they like. Like Joe Biden, nobody thinks that he gives shit number one Negroes homos, illegal aliens or ukraine. (They probably don't even think he knows who they are at this point.) Many, however, think that if there is some free shit to get tossed their way he'll be doing the tossing.

WSS

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

While 69% of Demonrats think Biden is a man of faith. So who's more stupid?

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Pandering to the religious does not equal being religious

Pandering to blacks doesn't mean you care about blacks or minorities.

Pandering to the poor doesn't mean you care about the poor.

Yes pandering to the religious doesn't mean your religious. What it means for Trump and Christians is that he kept to his campaign promises.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually nobody here thinks Trump is a holy man or that his favorite book is the Bible. I suppose many believe that his policies might lean towards the things that they like. Like Joe Biden, nobody thinks that he gives shit number one Negroes homos, illegal aliens or ukraine. (They probably don't even think he knows who they are at this point.) Many, however, think that if there is some free shit to get tossed their way he'll be doing the tossing.

WSS

Congrats on not being part of the 64% of stupid? 😀 You guys are apparently too stupid to understand the topic of the thread. Which makes sense, since you are part of the stupidest cult in modern history. 

I guess I have to explain it to you.

A. Only a stupid and/or ignorant person would really believe Cheetos is religious.

B. 64% of your cult believes Cheetos is religious. 

A + B = MAGA is the stupidest cult in modern history.

24 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Congrats on not being part of the 64% of stupid? 😀 You guys are apparently too stupid to understand the topic of the thread. Which makes sense, since you are part of the stupidest cult in modern history. 

A. Only a stupid and/or ignorant person would really believe Cheetos is religious.

image.png.6399cd53b3be9d11ec33e76f14779180.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Thank you. Congratulations on being illiterate like so many members of your party. I think there's a chance that he's gained respect for the Christian religion as he aged. So did George W Bush.

Personally I too have respect for the views of many Christians even though I'm not a believer when push comes to shove. I honestly wish I was.

WSS

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Well, no because the only cult in American history was that of Obama.

Why are you ignoring the fact that 68% of your cult believes Biden is religious?

That must mean you believe it to be true as well. And everyone knows you're stupid.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Thank you. Congratulations on being illiterate like so many members of your party. I think there's a chance that he's gained respect for the Christian religion as he aged. So did George W Bush.

Personally I too have respect for the views of many Christians even though I'm not a believer when push comes to shove. I honestly wish I was.

WSS

Many of us are what I call CINOS...Christians In Name Only.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Many of us are what I call CINOS...Christians In Name Only.

I  would just shorten it to (CO) "Christian Opportunist)