THE BROWNS BOARD

Ponder this...

shepwrite

Yeah that didn't have anything to do with the fact that we were down by multiple scores. Cause God knows you stick with your gameplan come hell or high water and don't adjust for what actually happens in the game (are you eating the peyote as well?)

ohhhhh 56% percent pass!?!? You mean he was 6% out of balance with passing the ball?!?!

Take a look at the first half stat line and that might give you a better indication of what they were trying to do. I think it's pretty much football 101 to know that when you're down a lot in a game you start passing a lot more to catch up.

C'mon Zombo, I mean we all know you've kinda gone off the deep end trying to defend DA and Lumbergh, but it's taking you into realms of Retardedness that for you have been unexplored....

This is your dumbest post ever. And that's saying alot.

Vegas said we are now running a run-oriented offense as compared to passing one in 07. I pointed out that the 07 offense was 55% pass and this offense was 56% pass last year. Virtually the same balance.

I'm sorry if the facts threw you. Just another attempt to get Quinn Fagdom to try and think reasonably instead of with their hard-ons, but I guess it is a lost cause.

Zombo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ATENEARS

I've been busy all morning, but was wondering if someone could help me out? Has Quinn thrown any more TD passes today? ESPN's stat tracker must be down, because not even Wednesdays TD's were updated and they still show an error of 1 INT.

Archived