THE BROWNS BOARD

Since the other thread kind of got off track I thought I'd start one because apparently some people are unaware of what a cult is I just enjoy screaming the word at Donald Trump and his supporters. Here are two definitions one supplied by the opposition. Neither of which accurately describe people who support Donald trump. At least no more than the term describes thousands of public figures. Which makes the accusation meaningless.

And that means that the people here either didn't know what the definition was or purposely using it incorrectly.

I would also add that the word cult carries neither a positive nor negative meaning. It just is.

Screenshot_20240127_052721_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240127_053215_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Since the other thread kind of got off track I thought I'd start one because apparently some people are unaware of what a cult is I just enjoy screaming the word at Donald Trump and his supporters. Here are two definitions one supplied by the opposition. Neither of which accurately describe people who support Donald trump. At least no more than the term describes thousands of public figures. Which makes the accusation meaningless.

And that means that the people here either didn't know what the definition was or purposely using it incorrectly.

I would also add that the word cult carries neither a positive nor negative meaning. It just is.

Screenshot_20240127_052721_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240127_053215_Chrome.jpg

Why didn’t you post the ENTIRE definition?

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

And, yes, the actual word “CULT” isn’t negative or positive, in its true meaning, but it is usually associated with something negative

As in the David Koresh, Branch Davidians cult. That is what people associate the word with, mostly 

So looking at this political landscape, as I am not a follow of either party, the Trump followers look a lot more cult like then the Biden followers IMO

34 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

And, yes, the actual word “CULT” isn’t negative or positive, in its true meaning, but it is usually associated with something negative

As in the David Koresh, Branch Davidians cult. That is what people associate the word with, mostly 

So looking at this political landscape, as I am not a follow of either party, the Trump followers look a lot more cult like then the Biden followers IMO

Maybe to you but I think you're just being combative. And if I'm not mistaken David koresh and all of his followers, or most of them, weren't a threat to anybody and were burned to death by Bill Clinton's hit woman Janet Reno. If you were searching for a bad cult it seems like Jonestown and Guyana or that Applegate guy the thought the spaceship was coming to pick them up. And again since you've decided to carry the woodpecker's water how does that not apply to any of the people that I put on the list in the previous post?

And if it does then what's the point of using it as a slur?

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe to you but I think you're just being combative. And if I'm not mistaken David koresh and all of his followers, or most of them, weren't a threat to anybody and were burned to death by Bill Clinton's hit woman Janet Reno. If you were searching for a bad cult it seems like Jonestown and Guyana or that Applegate guy the thought the spaceship was coming to pick them up. And again since you've decided to carry the woodpecker's water how does that not apply to any of the people that I put on the list in the previous post?

And if it does then what's the point of using it as a slur?

WSS

The point of using it a slur, is because it has a negative connotation to most people. . Even if that’s not the actual meaning of the word

As for woody, I am nowhere near him in my political ideas. He’s laughable in most of his rantings. Just as most others on here. Being so 1 sided is ignorant IMO

And, yes, the other people you listed had a “cult” following. But to claim the Trump supporters are NOT a cult, is wrong, according to the definition of the word. And what most people associate CULT to mean. 

8 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The point of using it a slur, is because it has a negative connotation to most people. . Even if that’s not the actual meaning of the word

As for woody, I am nowhere near him in my political ideas. He’s laughable in most of his rantings. Just as most others on here. Being so 1 sided is ignorant IMO

And, yes, the other people you listed had a “cult” following. But to claim the Trump supporters are NOT a cult, is wrong, according to the definition of the word. And what most people associate CULT to mean. 

I consider those crossing the southern border illegally as members of the Biden Cult.

19 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

image.png.afc56f176f0286a8618d01c1052bdbd3.png  Cult Leaderimage.png.8a953b26d7e043369b972f3aabedc4d9.pngimage.png.9311892395739b284671493123cfe07c.pngimage.png.6fbc0ea48132c7ef2e980f15d43b8ee2.png

32 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Fair enough but..

Should it make someone feel clever to incorrectly use a word to insult them? Number two I never claimed your politics were the same as the woodpecker I said you're carrying his water in this one instance. Third if you agree that the term applies to everybody from Paul Brown to Buddha well fine. But again if that's the case and in this one particular instance you're in the camp that includes cccp the Woodpecker and the board drunk.

And in keeping with the spirit of the new method of insults: you guys are all a bunch of homo sapiens.

☺️

WSS

• Upvote 1

ignorance and gaslighting is like the lefties fart over a fire, then get mad when they get burned.

image.png.2b907e8a7e94ae1b32f94ce6b1d3aed1.png

RECOGNIZE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF CULTS

1. Isolating members and penalizing them for leaving

- See dozens of examples. Liz Cheney, Gen Kelly, Mike Pence. 

2. Seeking inappropriate loyalty to their leaders

- See what MAGA cult say when ask if Cheetos could do anything that would make them stop supporting Cheetos. #1 nothing

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? - Cheetos Jesus

3. Dishonoring the family unit

- Goes back to labeling anyone who isn't MAGA being a RHINO.

4. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

- Look at all the examples whenever Cheetos is being held accountable. See how Trumpers responded to Cheetos says he would be a dictator.

5. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

- Everyone is a RHINO if they are critical about Cheetos. Latest one is Propaganda Barbie, MAGA attacked her for telling Cheetos he has a problem with independents.

6. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.

- 6 years to get Cheeto's taxes. Cheetos and his organization have been shown to commit systemic fraud. 

7. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies, and persecutions.

- Holy shit. BINGO. Derp State! Election is rigged! Juries are going after Cheetos!

8. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

- See #1. Also have example of GOP forum members here who aren't MAGA being attacked by the cult daily here.

9. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

- I do know enough about the cult here. How do you cult members feel about this?

10. The group/leader is always right.

- 71% of GOP that are in the cult believe this

11. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

- Non Cheetos Jesus. Another full-on BINGO.

The cult has been given 11 characteristics of a cult. MAGA matches objectively 7-8 and probably for another 2. MAGA's only response is Memes and 5th grade insults. Because they know they are part of a cult and can just not admitted it. 

• Thanks 1

You are a strange one with your numbered algorithms and multiple choice definitions.

WSS gave the definition, then you needed to control the narrative and made up your own list out of pure bullshit to fit your opinions.

If that doesn't work I'm sure some bar graph is to follow.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jax said:

You are a strange one with your numbered algorithms and multiple choice definitions.

WSS gave the definition, then you needed to control the narrative and made up your own list out of pure bullshit to fit your opinions.

If that doesn't work I'm sure some bar graph is to follow.

No Stevie gave a partial definition where he cut out the part that's goes against his narrative. I gave list of characteristics of a cult. Looks them up. You know that most match your cult, so all you have left is trying to re-define what a cult is. I also gave to a book from a guy who studies cults. The author wrote multiple books about cults, before your cult came along. Guess what, he thinks it's cult. But the partial definition from a follow cult member is what you want to go with. 

• Haha 1

@Browns149 good thing we have you here to be above the fray and show us the light. Truly you are better than all of us... 

@Westside Steve you either fucked up or your purposefully didn't post every definition of the word cult. Google "define cult" and you left off the option that very clearly best describes the most engaged Trump supporters. You obviously kept the definitions referencing religion in an attempt to fit your agenda here. Another instance of you being dense of purpose or you just being ignorant

@Jax WSS didn't give the full definition. It's clear who actually was attempting to control the narrative. 

@ all the trump supporters, of anything you're just helping to prove this narrative right. You're so deep in it you can't even see it. If you think the cult like level of support for Biden is the same as Trump you're a moron. Especially hilarious when you spent so much time telling us how no one likes Biden and he only won by cheating. Hard to keep your delusional stories straight I guess...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I consider those crossing the southern border illegally as members of the Biden Cult.

Good to see you still have no idea what a cult is

And they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks.....

.....wait

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

@Browns149 good thing we have you here to be above the fray and show us the light. Truly you are better than all of us... 

@Westside Steve you either fucked up or your purposefully didn't post every definition of the word cult. Google "define cult" and you left off the option that very clearly best describes the most engaged Trump supporters. You obviously kept the definitions referencing religion in an attempt to fit your agenda here. Another instance of you being dense of purpose or you just being ignorant

@Jax WSS didn't give the full definition. It's clear who actually was attempting to control the narrative. 

@ all the trump supporters, of anything you're just helping to prove this narrative right. You're so deep in it you can't even see it. If you think the cult like level of support for Biden is the same as Trump you're a moron. Especially hilarious when you spent so much time telling us how no one likes Biden and he only won by cheating. Hard to keep your delusional stories straight I guess...

Blah blah blah. No nobody likes Biden. Why should they?

Then again he's just a moron and being fed this anti-American horse shit by his handlers.

I know that makes you Biden cult members angry.

WSS

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Blah blah blah. No nobody likes Biden. Why should they?

Then again he's just a moron and being fed this anti-American horse shit by his handlers.

I know that makes you Biden cult members angry.

WSS

Steve, did you or did you not post the full definition of a cult? 

Simple question. 

From that last post, it just looks like you're desperately trying to change the topic / avoid responding. 

(You also already contradicted yourself in just that last post... Bravo)

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, did you or did you not post the full definition of a cult? 

Simple question. 

From that last post, it just looks like you're desperately trying to change the topic / avoid responding. 

(You also already contradicted yourself in just that last post... Bravo)

So we'll just assume, as usual from people like you, that the definition of cult is an evil way of life that should be applied to everyone woodpeckers don't like. We get it. I gave you a list of people that some part of some vague definition would be properly applied to which as I said makes it useless. I know you don't care so fuck ya.

☺️

PS not you nor any of the others actually knew that definition until you looked up a bunch of versions. So when I said you didn't know what the fuck it was I was right. And that typical steve.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So we'll just assume, as usual from people like you, that the definition of cult is an evil way of life that should be applied to everyone woodpeckers don't like. We get it. I gave you a list of people that some part of some vague definition would be properly applied to which as I said makes it useless. I know you don't care so fuck ya.

☺️

PS not you nor any of the others actually knew that definition until you looked up a bunch of versions. So when I said you didn't know what the fuck it was I was right. And that typical steve.

WSS 

This is not the first time I have proved you nuts jobs are in a cult, Steve. You saying "nah-ah" doesn't prove anything or disprove its cult. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Good to see you still have no idea what a cult is

And they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks.....

.....wait

Well thank you Pecker, now I can sleep comfortably tonight knowing what a cult is.

Now do the definition of a “gang”.

Just now, cccjwh said:

Like I said, I have already educated you cultists on what a cult is.

image.thumb.png.7af5b9204c45ba1dcc7d7b7f4ead0386.png

Showing people what an ignorant asshole you are is absolutely hilarious... You bought the Commie company line.. Hook , Line and sinker... Quit wasting our time time...  We know Trump won... And even more importantly.. YOU know Trump won... So lets stop the grade school bullshit already...

GCXmEadWkAEEcc1.jpg

GEzDjpyakAAbacH.jpg

Spamming cult new clipping isn't going to change the meaning of the word. Internet stupidity doesn't work in a court of law, Cheetos is starting to figure that out. Looking forward the 200+ million Cheetos is going to lose next week. Then on to the criminal trials. 👍

Shame your meme can't be used in court. 😃

42 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Spamming cult new clipping isn't going to change the meaning of the word. Internet stupidity doesn't work in a court of law, Cheetos is starting to figure that out. Looking forward the 200+ million Cheetos is going to lose next week. Then on to the criminal trials. 👍

Shame your meme can't be used in court. 😃

Yeah and the dumb bitch Carroll has dementia you fucking idiot.. Anyone whose been raped remembers Time, Date and Locale that it happened.. And she can't recall a single point , action or place in time... Which means it never fucking happened bird brain.. Someone is doing some serious "coaching her up"... I had a a stroke... I remember what day, month and exact time it was.. It was almost 21 years ago... Spare me your ignoramus bullshit... And I'll guarantee she won't collect one red cent... The witch hunt is obvious to everyone but you blind sleazocrats!

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

☺️

WSS 

Steve... Are you going to keep verbally flailing around to avoid the question?

Did you really think no one would notice you only copy pasting two thirds of the definition because it helped you feel more correct?

Is this or is this not one of the definitions of a cult? Simple question.

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

Or are you just going to keep saying random nonsense while trying to either insult me or put words in my mouth, all in an attempt to avoid answering the question and showing how incorrect you are?

Nickers, you may be the dumbest poster on here. And the idea that you have any idea what trauma a women goes through when she's raped is insane. 

But knowing you had a stroke, it is all starting to come together. Either you've been a sad, angry, ignorant individual your whole adult life, or these are all medical after effects. If it's the latter, I almost feel bad for you. Almost. 

remember what's her name? that lied on the stand because they didn't want Kavanaugh to be on the Supreme Court?

Her close friends said she was telling lies, her ex said she was telling lies, they contradicted her dramatically.

same m.o. and they will do anything to stop America from being us.

It's getting so you have a Trump sticker on your car, they can have their "fbi" knock down your door on false charges, arrest you, scare the hell out of your family, then let it all drop with no explanation. Or you BUY A BIBLE ? or do anything they don't like?

anybody here want to be forced to have illegals live with you in your house like they want to do in NY?

trying to shut down ammo production? trying to incessantly ban guns that the Supreme Court has ruled is Unconstitutional?

etc etc etc?