THE BROWNS BOARD

PFT continues daily doom/gloom predictions for Cleveland

DumAssWhiteGuy

It never ceases to amaze me how PFT, a web site I like reading on a daily basis never has anything good to say about the Cleveland Browns.

The latest bad press is on their continuing saga of how no agents will let their players come to Cleveland is posted here:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...more-than-that/

Meanwhile the west virginny hillbilly and obvious Pittspuke joke strap supporter goes off on 6 paragraph tangents about how Big Gay Ben is innocent and a fine outstanding person every other day.

Why do I keep reading this stuff? I guess if you sift through the BS there is still some good football talk in there.

I think that until the Browns start winning year after year,this is what you're going to get.

What are they supposed to write about the Browns? How successful they have been?

This is the ONLY place you are going to hear that the Browns are always making the right move, hired the right coach, etc. The rest of the world bases opinions on facts.

Sorry. (and I do understand that a different opinion = Banning)

However, I do think the Browns will beat Denver.

This is the ONLY place you are going to hear that the Browns are always making the right move, hired the right coach, etc.

Get a clue. First off it is a B R O W N S board, wtf you think we're here to do? Second, there are plenty of people here not happy with all the moves since we returned. Last, PFT is run by a Stoolers fan, there is not fact anywhere near his website. He is the offical TMZ of the NFL.

Archived