THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns/Broncos Game Thread

Mark O

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad penalty by poteat....not even close to playing the ball. This defense doesn't have the same fire they did last week. Receivers are going completely uncovered. The good news is we are still in this game, but if our offense doesn't get a drive going we are going to see our defense get gassed just like last week and they will be able to run/pass all over us.

Also the offense sucks, if I was coach and have 23 seconds left I wouldn't knee down I would throw the damn ball down field and see if we get BE or someone open to score before half. Too me the just give up too much, NO DRIVE!

23 seconds and 3 timeouts...I would've tried at least one play. We were at the 30 yard line. I was ok with taking the knee last week at home when we're up by 3..but when we're struggling on offense, I would've tried to get more points today.

If this was a Marty S. team he would be trying score no matter how many seconds we had...not kneel down boys and we talk about things that we need to do better and hopefully next week we can build on it, oh yeah try harder in the 2nd half but we won't do anything different because I don't know what the hell i am doing...

Ball on your own 28.

23 seconds left.

Down 4

You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME

It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.

Sorry I don't agree I would not kneel I would at least try, we need anything we can get we are not that good!

Here is to Taylor Mays in next years draft.

I would luv that deal, maybe too make sure trade poole, BE, and DA now. So we can totally build this team from the draft not spend on old retreads...

At what point do we end the Cribbs is a starting WR experiment? He's always running his 3rd down routes short of the first down marker and now a costly fumble.

Didn't we draft actual wide receivers in the draft and yet they never see the field??

At what point do we end the Cribbs is a starting WR experiment? He's always running his 3rd down routes short of the first down marker and now a costly fumble.

Didn't we draft actual wide receivers in the draft and yet they never see the field??

Oh that Mangitler doing his Romeo of verterans before the young ones!

Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....

I think its more of cribbs need to run the correct route..

damn mangitler he can't really on the wind anymore...just like I said before doesn't change the plan to make a better run. Just rather quit and we will get them next week. Oh better yet we don't want to show anything because we have baltimore next and I think we can win.....

Ok let's say you're right. Why continue to throw to the guy on third down? All you have to do is look at him and see he is short of the marker....

true, but if you ever played the game before in high school or in college u would know u hit the open guy and hope he did it correct. Because when u drop back u have 3 to 5 seconds to look at your 1,2,3 and sometime 4 if u have the time so knowing exactly the 1st down marker is a bit of stretch to do in that short of time.

At least onething is showing is when BQ is working with the 1st team longer than 50% of the snaps he has a little bit more comfortablility. So with that we can thank mangitler for waiting so long to decide.

Archived