THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns/Broncos Game Thread

Mark O

BQ inaccurate down field...that could've been a huge first down

great job Wimbley setting the edge on a few of those run plays...I'm impressed with his improvements this year

EDIT: I see steelers chuck in here.....during his steelers game. Shouldn't you be on the squeeler's board?? :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or Mangitler looks like romeo on the sideline waiting to go to arby's or wendy's to feed his big A$$? The defense looks the same as last year slow and pathetic can't even stop the screen or anything else. The offense is well just sucks!

Hey, look at the the bright side. If Denver gets up by 3 scores, they will undoubtedly go into their prevent defense, and that means we might score our second TD of the year! WOO HOO!!!!

I can hardly wait to see the threads on "how great Denver's defense is", as the reason for our offense's pathetic game...............AGAIN. I really had high hopes this year, but as usual, I was looking at it with my Brown and Orange colored glasses on.

Sorry I don't agree I would not kneel I would at least try, we need anything we can get we are not that good!

and I repeat again if we would of tried and scored we would of be down by one td...

quinn would be good for a team like the titans, or the vikings where they both have great running games and dont need to rely on passes, but he won't be good here if he continues to play like this. I wish we had vince young.

Vince Young?? I'm sure Tennessee would let us have him. He makes Derek Anderson look like Joe Montana.

Awesome..27-6...another long TD run.

We suck

Im seriously considering not watching these games anymore....this really isn't any fun at all.

Archived