THE BROWNS BOARD

Border coup d’ètat

This is admittedly some out of the box thinking on my part, but l think it’s an inevitability within the next 50 years.

So the wide open border thing seems to be viewed as a ploy by the democrats to engineer a voting base for the next several years, yeah? That seems to be a theory anyway. 

I got an idea for republicans to steal that base. Let them be the ones to formally introduce legislation to make Spanish our official second language. 

You old guys? Don’t worry. You’ll be dead by the time it comes to fruition. But if sweeping the rug out from the democrats is your concern right now, it’s not a bad idea. 

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Let them be the ones to formally introduce legislation to make Spanish our official second language.

They’re coming for the handouts plain and simple, something the Dims love to do.

Also, there’s more than Spanish speaking people crossing the border.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

They’re coming for the handouts plain and simple, something the Dims love to do.

Also, there’s more than Spanish speaking people crossing the border.

Point 1: handouts or opportunity? I have to believe the latter is the majority. Nobody uproots their lives to move a great distance unless it’s a better long term situation. Handouts are just a fish, man. We have to teach them to fish. 

Point 2: sure, but the majority speak Spanish. It’s literally the border to a Spanish speaking country. 

I’m just saying, this would be a solid move by republicans to steal some thunder and win some votes. 

10 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Point 1: handouts or opportunity? I have to believe the latter is the majority. Nobody uproots their lives to move a great distance unless it’s a better long term situation. Handouts are just a fish, man. We have to teach them to fish. 

Point 2: sure, but the majority speak Spanish. It’s literally the border to a Spanish speaking country. 

I’m just saying, this would be a solid move by republicans to steal some thunder and win some votes. 

It seems the more handed out, the more that cross.  Gov Newsome announced free healthcare coverage to an additional 764K illegals atop the 1.1 million already covered.

It now becomes our duty to also teach them to fish?  So what you're implying is that they had no work ethic in Mexico?

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

This is admittedly some out of the box thinking on my part, but l think it’s an inevitability within the next 50 years.

So the wide open border thing seems to be viewed as a ploy by the democrats to engineer a voting base for the next several years, yeah? That seems to be a theory anyway. 

I got an idea for republicans to steal that base. Let them be the ones to formally introduce legislation to make Spanish our official second language. 

You old guys? Don’t worry. You’ll be dead by the time it comes to fruition. But if sweeping the rug out from the democrats is your concern right now, it’s not a bad idea. 

The USA has no official language.

15 minutes ago, FY56 said:

It seems the more handed out, the more that cross.  Gov Newsome announced free healthcare coverage to an additional 764K illegals atop the 1.1 million already covered.

Right? It’s crazy how that happens.

And then let’s fast forward to the part where the pendulum swings the other way and we’re assholes to immigrants again, but we’re kinda stuck with the 80 gazillion that are already here. Many of whom speak Spanish. 

And not to imply they don’t have a work ethic. It’s integrating that work ethic into the fold of America. 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I would say handouts.

IMG_5477.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The USA has no official language.

Well shit, you’re right.

https://www.usa.gov/official-language-of-us

That throws a wrench into things then. Welp, l’m an asshole.

I guess the republicans would have to formally legislate English and Spanish as our official languages? I mean, it’s worth a shot? I dunno…

2 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Right? It’s crazy how that happens.

And then let’s fast forward to the part where the pendulum swings the other way and we’re assholes to immigrants again, but we’re kinda stuck with the 80 gazillion that are already here. Many of whom speak Spanish. 

And not to imply they don’t have a work ethic. It’s integrating that work ethic into the fold of America. 

Right, its crazy how that happens, but in your post you considered them as being in the minority. I'm not sure about that.

We're assholes to immigrants? I lost you there. And they are actually illegal aliens.

6 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Well shit, you’re right.

https://www.usa.gov/official-language-of-us

That throws a wrench into things then. Welp, l’m an asshole.

I guess the republicans would have to formally legislate English and Spanish as our official languages? I mean, it’s worth a shot? I dunno…

No. Its not worth a shot. You're just being goofy.

13 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It's already the second langugage.

excluding the cartels who are indeed loving this free entry - 

i like how the democrats think they are creating allies with a hispanic people group 

by allowing the open border  in total disregard of those who came to the US legally.

These hard working people do not exactly like these undocuments coming over illegally either.

And may have some influence over how thier families settle to become prosperous as well. 

and that simply is to vote for DJT.