THE BROWNS BOARD

Migrant influencer' urging illegal immigrants to squat in American homes / LeBron James CRIES About Squatters

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Hey cccp, Neo, Woody...got that Biden sign back up in your lawn yet so these people know where to go?

Um, I don't see how that's even relevant? People tend to squat in vacant homes.

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

Um, I don't see how that's even relevant? People tend to squat in vacant homes.

Of course you don't because you're dumb. Its relevant because they are illegals that will need a place to stay.

Put up your Biden sign. I would hope your place is better than some vacant house for these people that need your help.

2 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Of course you don't because you're dumb. Its relevant because they are illegals that will need a place to stay.

Put up your Biden sign. I would hope your place is better than some vacant house for these people that need your help.

So explain how someone squats in an occupied residence.😁😅 Someone's going to break into my apartment while I'm out getting groceries and try to squat there?🤣 I just call the cops and have them arrested you dolt.

If someone breaks into my home while I'm laying on the couch watching TV, then they leave though the same door or window they came, just a little less alive.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

So explain how someone squats in an occupied residence.😁😅 Someone's going to break into my apartment while I'm out getting groceries and try to squat there?🤣 I just call the cops and have them arrested you dolt.

If someone breaks into my home while I'm laying on the couch watching TV, then they leave though the same door or window they came, just a little less alive.

1339.gif.02a1008615989512ed6da6e4d8510179.gif

Goddamn you are fucking dumb!

Squatting laws differ from state to state. In Ohio for instance, the squatter has to live in the property for a certain amount of time before they can claim the property as their own. The owner has the right to evict them before that time period. Adverse possession is the same thing, you need to have proof that the property being disputed has been under your control for a certain amount of time (21 years in Ohio I think) then you can claim that property. 

If you know there are vacant properties in your neighborhood and you see someone breaking into it, call the fucking police, and they will throw them out.

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

But only one can be right. You are a very stupid person.

Go talk football. No one over there will notice.

I have a lot of friends and family that are long time Browns fans and I have steered them clear of this site because of fuckwads like you. I put you on ignore long ago but I can still see the garbage you post when I'm not logged in. But you post some incredibly stupid shit that it's hard not to respond. And somehow you manage to outdue yourself post even stupider bullshit. You make a common rock look like Steven Hawking. Now fuck off already.

• Haha 1

I love how we try to inform the brain dead left about illegals abusing the system, and they defend it by posting laws about how protected it is to steal someones property, as if it makes it ok and it's ok for illegals to to encourage and post videos on how to do it for the 3rd world to see. Ignoring the fact that this is the degenerate illegal base allowed to invade our country, assisted by the corrupt pos in office. Great contribution they are, morons.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Jax said:

I love how we try to inform the brain dead left about illegals abusing the system, and they defend it by posting laws about how protected it is to steal someones property, as if it makes it ok and it's ok for illegals to to encourage and post videos on how to do it for the 3rd world to see. Ignoring the fact that this is the degenerate illegal base allowed to invade our country, assisted by the corrupt pos in office. Great contribution they are, morons.

download.jpg.c6f1d93ee73fabdd08ccc569eaf5813c.jpg

"Damn you deep state!"

1 hour ago, Jax said:

It's the LAW, dumbass. It's kind of hard for the state of NY to do anything about it if it only takes 30 days for them to have rights. Even I agree that's a fucked up law, Ohio it takes 20+ years, BIG DIFFERENCE! The city I live in actually post notices on houses that are vacant. If I see people breaking into vacant homes in my neighborhood, I call the police. 

Would you be so chirpy if it were a homeless vet squatting in an abandoned house?

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

It's the LAW, dumbass. It's kind of hard for the state of NY to do anything about it if it only takes 30 days for them to have rights. Even I agree that's a fucked up law, Ohio it takes 20+ years, BIG DIFFERENCE! The city I live in actually post notices on houses that are vacant. If I see people breaking into vacant homes in my neighborhood, I call the police. 

Would you be so chirpy if it were a homeless vet squatting in an abandoned house?

A homeless vet would never squat in someones house unless they were completely mentally ill.. They would rather take their chances in the wild where they were trained to survive...

13 minutes ago, nickers said:

A homeless vet would never squat in someones house unless they were completely mentally ill.. They would rather take their chances in the wild where they were trained to survive...

Houses stand abandoned for a reason. The owner either died, or they walked out on their mortgage. Here's an idea, if you own a house that nobody lives in and you don't want it stolen, install an alarm system. That way if someone breaks in the cops can arrest them. 

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Houses stand abandoned for a reason. The owner either died, or they walked out on their mortgage. Here's an idea, if you own a house that nobody lives in and you don't want it stolen, install an alarm system. That way if someone breaks in the cops can arrest them. 

How about just arrest the squaters no questions asked...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Vambo said:

How about just arrest the squaters no questions asked...

Or they can start demolishing vacant homes that have been empty for years. They are starting to do that where I live now. It should have been done years ago. I'm not a superhero with x-ray vision, I can't look at a house and tell if the people living there are squatters or not, but I do know where the vacant houses are. I've reported people breaking into houses in the past and they came and removed them.

NY needs to change that law, Florida just made a change to it's law.

18 minutes ago, Jax said:

Still  defending the losers, unreal.

Hey dumbass, did you miss the part where the actual homeowner came home before the 30 days and they still arrest her?

Yeah, they're working on it. Calm your tits.