THE BROWNS BOARD

Knife violence - liberal girlieman alert

"knives are too easy to get". "You don't need a knife". "Ban all knives with a point". "Ban all knives with a sharp edge"

We need another Amendment that says we the PEOPLE shall be allowed to own knives, and a well-knifed militia, etc, and knife ownership shall NOT BE INFRINGED.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/03/27/four-dead-five-injured-in-mass-stabbing-in-rockford-illinois-no-known-motive-at-this-time-n2172012

Four Dead, Five Injured in Mass Stabbing in Rockford, Illinois; No Known Motive at This Time

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Boy, it's a good thing knife bump stocks are illegal.....

Hey I found this great little knife at Walmart called a "Bait knife".. It's kind of based on a Mora knife.. Its under 4 bucks lol.. Just something to keep in your glove or tool box for light jobs

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

"knives are too easy to get". "You don't need a knife". "Ban all knives with a point". "Ban all knives with a sharp edge"

We need another Amendment that says we the PEOPLE shall be allowed to own knives, and a well-knifed militia, etc, and knife ownership shall NOT BE INFRINGED.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/03/27/four-dead-five-injured-in-mass-stabbing-in-rockford-illinois-no-known-motive-at-this-time-n2172012

Four Dead, Five Injured in Mass Stabbing in Rockford, Illinois; No Known Motive at This Time

I’ll bet that knife wasn’t registered.

• Haha 1

How does 1 person stab that many people without someone stepping in to stop it?

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

When the distance is under 21 feet, a knife will win over a gun: In most cases, it will reach the gunman before the gun can be drawn. When it’s over 21 feet, the gun wins, as the gunman has more time to draw their gun. There are factors that can change these outcomes, however.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:
When the distance is under 21 feet, a knife will win over a gun: In most cases, it will reach the gunman before the gun can be drawn. When it’s over 21 feet, the gun wins, as the gunman has more time to draw their gun. There are factors that can change these outcomes, however.

it's true - I saw a video where a husband and wife showed why the 21 foot rule was valid. She ran to his back and got him with a safe rubber knife before he could turn with a practice toy gun and shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

more knife violence. ILLEGAL ALIEN KNIFE VIOLENCE. apparently, these poor countries are emptying out their

mental wards to let us pay for them, and be victimized by them. or support them with a free ride forever.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-alien-from-haiti-described-as-kind-docile-and-mild-mannered-allegedly-kills-2-roommates-in-new-york-state

llegal alien from Haiti — described as 'kind, docile, and mild mannered' — allegedly kills 2 roommates in New York state

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

more knife violence. ILLEGAL ALIEN KNIFE VIOLENCE. apparently, these poor countries are emptying out their

mental wards to let us pay for them, and be victimized by them. or support them with a free ride forever.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-alien-from-haiti-described-as-kind-docile-and-mild-mannered-allegedly-kills-2-roommates-in-new-york-state

llegal alien from Haiti — described as 'kind, docile, and mild mannered' — allegedly kills 2 roommates in New York state

What point are you trying to make? 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

What point are you trying to make? 

I am complaining that AGAIN, that knife forced that ILLEGAL to murder someone.

Why, we should ban knives, at least all assault knives. They should all be registered, because they

are too easy to get.

Nobody kneeds.... a sharp knife anyways. They should just use a spoon or fork.

or chopsticks, which liberals would love to force us to use, so watch for biden and his radical sickminded handlers to

exec order and decree that nylon guitar strings can cut soft butter, and the knives should only be had by the military, so they can cut their pink ribborns after some of them get changed into women, or vice versa.

image.jpeg.72af5d8abf30d01d74e1f69b94c5a783.jpeg

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I am complaining that AGAIN, that knife forced that ILLEGAL to murder someone.

Why, we should ban knives, at least all assault knives. They should all be registered, because they

are too easy to get.

Nobody kneeds.... a sharp knife anyways. They should just use a spoon or fork.

or chopsticks, which liberals would love to force us to use, so watch for biden and his radical sickminded handlers to

exec order and decree that nylon guitar strings can cut soft butter, and the knives should only be had by the military, so they can cut their pink ribborns after some of them get changed into women, or vice versa.

image.jpeg.72af5d8abf30d01d74e1f69b94c5a783.jpeg

I really didn't know what to make of this thread, that's why I asked. Now I wish I hadn't asked. My goodness, we really are devolving back into apes aren't we?😔 If you really believe that, what you posted. 

31 minutes ago, Neo said:

I really didn't know what to make of this thread, that's why I asked. Now I wish I hadn't asked. My goodness, we really are devolving back into apes aren't we?😔 If you really believe that, what you posted. 

OF course, I am mocking the left and their ideas on banning guns, etc etc etc..... I thought that would be obvious.

On 3/28/2024 at 10:14 PM, Browns149 said:

I think the question should be, when's the last time a single man armed with a knife was able to kill 60 people and wound another 400+ all by himself.

On October 1, 2017, a mass shooting occurred when 64-year-old Stephen Paddock opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada from his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel. He fired more than 1,000 rounds, killing 60 people[a] and wounding at least 413

On 3/28/2024 at 3:48 AM, Vambo said:

image.png.af6e5bd3b3c57c45f660ddd7cc7dc1ac.png

On 3/28/2024 at 11:37 AM, calfoxwc said:

Boy, it's a good thing knife bump stocks are illegal.....

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I think the question should be, when's the last time a single man armed with a knife was able to kill 60 people and wound another 400+ all by himself.

"More people die from hands, fists, feet, than rifles.”

WEBMay 25, 2022 · Statista researchers pulled data from the FBI’s Crime Data explorer, which does show that of the 17,813 homicides reported in 2020, 662 of them were committed …

Stabbing Deaths by Country 2024 - World Population Review

WEB188 rows · In North America, firearm deaths were responsible for roughly 76% of all …

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

"More people die from hands, fists, feet, than rifles.”

WEBMay 25, 2022 · Statista researchers pulled data from the FBI’s Crime Data explorer, which does show that of the 17,813 homicides reported in 2020, 662 of them were committed …

Stabbing Deaths by Country 2024 - World Population Review

WEB188 rows · In North America, firearm deaths were responsible for roughly 76% of all …

Too bad that people that are murdered from a knife wielding person doesn’t get the same media coverage.

But that goes against the MSM narrative.

• Upvote 1