THE BROWNS BOARD

Example of the Left's culture war against America

Like I've said elsewhere - the left just HATES, and they hate for no good reason.

Their reasons are hidden - the ulterior motives seem to be to just feel better about themselves.

Apparently, it doesn't work well.

Like this example - teaching

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/03/30/equity-based-algebra-is-as-bad-as-you-imagine-it-to-be-n4927784

Equity-Based Algebra' is As Bad as You Imagine it to Be

'

Also, "letter grades will be discouraged in favor of “standards-based assessments.” It's not very clear what "standards-based assessments" are, but it sure sounds academic and harmless, right?

The worst of it boggles logic and reason.

• Lessons will foreground “equity” at the expense of teaching math basics like addition and subtraction. “Under the framework, the range of student backgrounds, learning differences, and perspectives, taken collectively, are seen as an instructional asset that can be used to launch and support all students in a deep and shared exploration of the same context and open task,” the CMF continues. It adds that “learning is not just a matter of gaining new knowledge—it is also about growth and identity development.” '

40 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You know he’s loving the attention you give him.

I’d guess half of us have him on ignore along with his cohorts.

I'm about ready to put the faggot on ignore as well.. Hes a despicable person...

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

You know he’s loving the attention you give him.

I’d guess half of us have him on ignore along with his cohorts.

Good pioint - I should, but his garbage deserves reprimanding. Unlike the other belligerent idiots - I do have them on ignore.

But I should give up on him being honest and legitimately contributing some day.

Still, I haven't run out of woodpecker gifs yet, so there's that. lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, nickers said:

I'm about ready to put the faggot on ignore as well.. Hes a despicable person...

Hang in there champ. You can ignore anyone you want to with the limited time you have left. You've earned that right!

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hang in there champ. You can ignore anyone you want to with the limited time you have left. You've earned that right!

Again.. You take being an asshole to the highest level possible You have 0 class. 0 respect.. No morals or values... You are a glaring example of whats wrong in this country.. YOU are the problem... You better start doing some soul searching and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.. It is your only hope... But somehow I believe it is beyond your capability and your apparent lack of intellect to do so... You are weak.. Ignorant.. And effeminate to the core.. Go fulfill your worship to your black master.. PIG!

40 minutes ago, nickers said:

Again.. You take being an asshole to the highest level possible You have 0 class. 0 respect.. No morals or values... You are a glaring example of whats wrong in this country.. YOU are the problem... You better start doing some soul searching and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.. It is your only hope... But somehow I believe it is beyond your capability and your apparent lack of intellect to do so... You are weak.. Ignorant.. And effeminate to the core.. Go fulfill your worship to your black master.. PIG!

Careful, your heart can only take so much. Remember what the doctor said. 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Dude you're a sick PIG...even pigs are better than you, may you reap what you sow!

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think cals obsession with me is creepy as hell, for the record 

no obsession. What is creepy - is that you are a loser who has no honesty, no legit input to any discussion,

no morals, no principles, no self-respect, no respect for anyone else, no respect for our country, capitalism, Christians,

Real Marriage, America, patriotism..... you get back what you throw at people. Why are you even here?

image.gif.6c73099aa113c1fcd3b750ff345baa35.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

You complain about that often enough, so why don't you just put him on ignore?

What would that do exactly?

I already don't respond, or open, the majority of his threads where I'm assuming he's fan girling over me there. 

I've had him on ignore in the past. I've had many folks on ignore. It doesn't change anything. 

He'll still be obsessed with me regardless 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but My Cardiologist informed me that my heart is like that of a 16 year old and strong as a bull.. He said it is highly unlikely that I'll ever have a heart attack.. Or die from from one... Much to your chagrin.. I'll be here to haunt you a good while.. I'm in remission you stupid fuck... And here's a loser like you. Typical dumb Liberal Ass hat with nary a clue about life.. It must suck to be you..

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, nickers said:

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but My Cardiologist informed me that my heart is like that of a 16 year old and strong as a bull.. He said it is highly unlikely that I'll ever have a heart attack.. Or die from from one... Much to your chagrin.. I'll be here to haunt you a good while.. I'm in remission you stupid fuck... And here's a loser like you. Typical dumb Liberal Ass hat with nary a clue about life.. It must suck to be you..

Great to hear the rage is keeping you alive. Hang in there!

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Great to hear the rage is keeping you alive. Hang in there!

I don't need any morale booster speeches from you , twerp!