THE BROWNS BOARD

Fears, Oh No

Bob806

I hate to write this, but sadly after two games, we look like 1999 again.

We finally get a break in Denver- they fumble the opening kickoff, and we still can't get a TD from the 23 yd line, WTF.

John McKay survived with the Buccaneeers, 0-26. Can Mangini? God, I hope it's not that bad.

The only thing worse than finishing with one of the worst records in the league is that we'll probably draft a QB. So we'll have another expensive quarterback who we have to let take his lumps, learn the game, etc.....while having a terrible running back, no real weapons at receiver aside from occasionally Edwards, an iffy line and a bad defense.

Another year that seems like there's no Peterson or Fitzgerald at the top of the draft....we have a long way to go.

Guest ATENEARS
I hate to write this, but sadly after two games, we look like 1999 again.

We finally get a break in Denver- they fumble the opening kickoff, and we still can't get a TD from the 23 yd line, WTF.

John McKay survived with the Buccaneeers, 0-26. Can Mangini? God, I hope it's not that bad.

You know ... 0-16 may be more exciting than 2-14.

We can print shirts ...

Here is a better prediction, Quinn starts first 6 games. Injury or benched after going 1 - 5 then DA comes in and goes 4 -2 until the meat of the schedule comes back around and he throws 10. 11 who knows say 25 interceptions.

In the end we have another QB controversy, take a page from Rat Birds, Ozzie knew that these 2 were done! Fire DA & Fire Lewis then Move on!

Hell i'll take a used washing machine and clothes dryer for the both of them.

Guest TheJokersWILD
No fears I think its pretty much a lock based on what weve seen so far,unless we put DA back on the field.

the only thing we can get out of putting DA back on the field is a stamp of approval that he is just a fluke.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Baby steps, let's get a meaningful offensive TD (i.e. one in the 1st half) then after that we can move up to a possible win.

We ain't gonna get it with baby steps Lewis.

Guest TheJokersWILD
The only thing worse than finishing with one of the worst records in the league is that we'll probably draft a QB. So we'll have another expensive quarterback who we have to let take his lumps, learn the game, etc.....while having a terrible running back, no real weapons at receiver aside from occasionally Edwards, an iffy line and a bad defense.

Another year that seems like there's no Peterson or Fitzgerald at the top of the draft....we have a long way to go.

Well if there is no Peterson or Fitz then I hope they go after the next Ray Lewis or Ronnie Lott. We need help all over this team not just on offense.

Well if there is no Peterson or Fitz then I hope they go after the next Ray Lewis or Ronnie Lott. We need help all over this team not just on offense.

Eric Berry or Taylor Mays seem like the best options, I don't think there are any elite LBs this year. If one of them lives up to the hype it could transform the defense....but it still won't matter if we can't score points.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Eric Berry or Taylor Mays seem like the best options, I don't think there are any elite LBs this year. If one of them lives up to the hype it could transform the defense....but it still won't matter if we can't score points.

You gotta pick up tthose rare players while they are there, I know Taylor Mays won't help our offense but if he is one of those one of a kind player then you have to take him.

You know ... 0-16 may be more exciting than 2-14.

We can print shirts ...

Ouch....we have to be better than what we've shown. Now that I've sobered up, I will try to see things in an emotionless state :angry:

We are the worst offense, no doubt. But what's worse is we're the worst organization, thanks in full part to Randy Loser Lerner.

Tell me - anyone - aside from a great fanbase that is deteriorating by the game, how will we ever land a good free agent without overpaying? It's simple. We won't. No FA in their right mind would come here over going to another organization as long a Randall is running/ruining the show.

And speaking of free-agents - we won't even be able to keep our own. See: Braylon Edwards next year. He's outta here. Should've traded him while we could have.

Archived