THE BROWNS BOARD

I'll tell you the moment we lost this game...

glenby73

No, it wasn't the non-existent D in the second half. No, it wasn't the first time starter getting antsy at the end. No, it wasn't the A-hole (take your pick) on the sideline sending in a stupid call.

It was the frickin NFL Network! That's right, I'm calling it a conspiracy! Coming out of a commercial break in the 4th, those jackasses just had to show "The Drive." First play back from commercial.... yep. 93 yard drive (in one play) for a td. Coincidence?

I'm glad as I was at the game and didn't realize that happened. I may have broke something.

We need to exorcise this demon. Last night was the perfect opportunity.

Guest Masters
I'd say it was when Quinn whistled one over Winslow's head on 4th and 1.

Another classic! You mean the one that went right throw his hands while he was crouched down. The one Winslow took his medicine for missing.

We lost the game because we have a bunch of faggots on defense who would rather be at home playing video games than playing their hearts out on defense for 70,000 fans paying $7.00 a beer. There is absolutely no heart on that defense. None.

We finally got a QB who kept his team in it all game instead of crumbling in one half or the other. We had a QB who kept scoring while the other team was coming back. And the defense still found a way to lose the game. This was their worst game in a long time. There's no defending this defense anymore, WPB.

Archived