THE BROWNS BOARD

Capitoltrades.com

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

We should just ban them all from trading. 

Amazing this group couldn't come to an agreement on that because AOC was part of the group pushing the issue. 

I can't think of many politicians who have enriched themselves more than aoc.

But there are dozens if not hundreds of ways for politicians to line their pockets. Good luck trying to write a vow of poverty into the constitution.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I can't think of many politicians who have enriched themselves more than aoc.

But there are dozens if not hundreds of ways for politicians to line their pockets. Good luck trying to write a vow of poverty into the constitution.

WSS

... Oh lord here we go. Making the point I referenced earlier. 

Crazy to me there isn't universal support to remove the ability for politicians to trade and yet here we are. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

... Oh lord here we go. Making the point I referenced earlier. 

Crazy to me there isn't universal support to remove the ability for politicians to trade and yet here we are. 

Not crazy at all people enter politics for Glory Fame and profit. This is not the priesthood.

But I commend you on your ideals good luck Staffing the government with unpaid zealots.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not crazy at all people enter politics for Glory Fame and profit. This is not the priesthood.

But I commend you on your ideals good luck Staffing the government with unpaid zealots.

WSS

Not gonna typical Steve it today. 

If you support Nancy Pelosi gaming the system then more power to you Steve. 

If you want to protect your girl because there are other ways politicians can profit off of their position, then you do you.

I disagree and think we should start with removing their ability to trade. Seems fairly common sense. But I guess not for everyone. 

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PS if Nancy Pelosi committed a crime by all means prosecutor for it.

WSS

Bear in mind, I’m pretty disconnected from the ins and outs of this, but from what I took from it that insider trading is illegal for me or you. Martha Stewart is wealthy and even she went to the pokey for insider trading. Politicians are clearly doing something that is illegal for me or you. I lean more guillotine than “here’s millions of dollars” when it comes to our current class of politician.