THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh, no. Now the lefties say our BBQ grills cause man made global warming?

affecting air quality? why not just complain about elephant poop? water buffalo poop? Whale poop (whales in the the ocean, woody)...

pretty funny, and on point. I would have had a campfire last night, but we were sitting out on the edge of our field, and were taking pictures of the northern lights. If it's cold again, I'll make a heat reflector to keep out backs warm.

https://pjmedia.com/lincolnbrown/2024/05/10/weekend-parting-shot-your-smoker-will-kill-us-all-n4928931

Weekend Parting Shot: Your Smoker Will Kill Us All

Every time I see a man made global warming hysterical fake bitching happen, I may just fire up the fire pit again.

So, the corrupt UN can go to hell.

image.gif.14c4ef9d8023bcf5d4642536b030b4e2.gif

01 A-frame campfire. A-frame campfires are also known as triangle fires. They're straightforward and a good campfire for beginners. They're also ideal for small campfires as you don't need a lot of combustible materials to get one going. Simply lay three sticks on the ground to form an A-shape or
  • Haha 1

Well I'm not giving up my beautiful Weber grill for these assholes.. They can just go fuck off!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jax said:

I love the smell when someone has the grill out

LOL, YEP

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Well I'm not giving up my beautiful Weber grill for these assholes.. They can just go fuck off!!

LOL. YEP