THE BROWNS BOARD

Stay Positive... We're only 2 games in were only looking for improvement

mastadave99999

Tell me no one expected the playoffs.... that was just a dream

I don't think people expect playoffs.

We did expect improvement...as you said.

We won 4 games last year. I don't think 6-7 games is asking to much in the way of improvement.

So we have 14 games left...we need to win about half of them.

Might as well start this week against the Ravens on the road.

What do you think those odds are??

I really need to see some offensive creativity from this coaching staff something that says...hey we are trying to win with what little we have...instead of...hey im just another below average creatively challenged coach with a stiff boring losing brand of fan unfriendly football inside and out and could care less what the fans think of it...

Mangini is a good guy to rebuild this clubs foundation but in the end just like the jets we will need to get a new coach with balls and an exciting philosophy to finish things up...

Exactly guys.

And damn is watching the browns lately boring...

I had bills fans sitting at a table next to me, I was jealous cause they actually were excited and cheering for thier team. Not just sitting around pounding beers talking about what they would do differently if they were the coach.

your right, the D looked solid in the first half of both games. Nothing great but solid. When the O goes 3 and out so many times the D is bound to start cracking.

I mean honestly what was it Adrian peterson was held to 40 somethin yards in the first half. Thats a little above solid. We just need to take some F#*(ing shots down field! I dont care if they are intercepted. And xxxx noone on the field could run routes the first game but this game noone could run them except braylon. We need another reciever. I like cribbs but he has difficulty understanding the defense.

To be honest I have no idea what those odds are. Not good for us but i know if the playcalling improves and the offense clicks a little bit we will be competative. That all i hope.

Well this is not college where we can hope we play well against the big boys. This the freaking NFL a huge business whom i have given a lot of money to so I certainly look for more than I just hope we are competitive, that doesnt fly in the pros.

I would love to see a list of collage teams that we honestly believe could beat these Browns.

We would need a big pad of paper to write down all the teams.

Why can't we crawl out of the basement?

Archived