THE BROWNS BOARD

The White House is considering the resettlement of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip to the United States

Biden's plan to bring Gaza Palestinians to America draws dire warning from expert

JERUSALEM — The White House is considering the resettlement of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip to the United States, sparking warnings from experts about the potential for terrorism and failed assimilation. 

"We are constantly evaluating policy proposals to further support Palestinians who are family members of American citizens and may want to come to the United States," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced in early May.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Move them all to Delaware.  Right next to Biden.  

Problem is

They spread like roaches and reproduce more than the Irish.

we’re screwed unless we

start screwing ourselves

i can’t believe people

dont see that we’re gonna be out numbered unless we have families.

Tear down the family structure and you see what happens.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, hammertime said:

Problem is

They spread like roaches and reproduce more than the Irish.

we’re screwed unless we

start screwing ourselves

i can’t believe people

dont see that we’re gonna be out numbered unless we have families.

Tear down the family structure and you see what happens.

Your style of message board posting is fantastic. I don’t know if you’re going for poetry, or you hate commas, or if it’s Enter key Tourette’s or what, but it really works for me. And no, l’m not kidding and l’m not trying to bust your chops. It’s a legit compliment. 

How did this come about? Sentences are broken up with excessive spacing, poignant things get said after double Enter keys. It’s both perplexing and engaging. You’re on to something man.

Content wise l agree with you. Promoting the family structure is a goal l support. It’s basically the most important stepping stone to creating a culture of individuals that value community. 

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Your style of message board posting is fantastic. I don’t know if you’re going for poetry, or you hate commas, or if it’s Enter key Tourette’s or what, but it really works for me. And no, l’m not kidding and l’m not trying to bust your chops. It’s a legit compliment. 

How did this come about? Sentences are broken up with excessive spacing, poignant things get said after double Enter keys. It’s both perplexing and engaging. You’re on to something man.

Content wise l agree with you. Promoting the family structure is a goal l support. It’s basically the most important stepping stone to creating a culture of individuals that value community. 

It’s almost like a Haiku, here’s my quick take on the subject. ..

Dementia Joe sucks

His voters cling to his nuts

Some are on this board

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Take a gander at their neighbors who refuse to let them in. I think Jordan is currently dealing with the troubles of wholesale letting people in from Palestine. For the 8 normal people, you get two radicals who want to create a real problem. The rest of the Middle East saw that and said no thanks while also playing pretend like they are pissed at Israel.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

This is the result of allowing Netanyahu to pin his ears back and go scorched earth on them. He should have been reined in. This bed was made by the warhawks, now the average Joe is going to have to sleep in it. 

hamas is the warhawks. and the "palestinians" who get their families money for being successful suicide bombers.

Even "palestinian" WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

• A Palestinian suicide bomber riding a bicycle blew up himself next to a military jeep. Hamas claimed responsibility. Afula mall bombing: May 19, 2003: Afula shopping center: 3: 70: Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Fatah claimed responsibility: Davidka Square bus bombing: June 11, 2003: Downtown Jerusalem: 17: 100+ Hamas claimed responsibility ...
    • Second Intifada

Both organizations have fostered a cult of martyrdom and frequently use suicide bombers. Palestinian terrorists committed a number of suicide attacks later in 2001, among them the Sbarro restaurant massacre, with 15 civilian casualties (including 7 children); the Nahariya train station suicide bombing and the Pardes Hanna bus bombing, both with ...

• Ayat al-Akhras

Ayat al-Akhras (20 February 1985 - 29 March 2002) was the third and youngest Palestinian female suicide bomber who, at age 18 (some sources report her age to be as young as 16), killed herself and two Israeli civilians on March 29, 2002, by detonating explosives belted to her body. The killings gained widespread international attention due to Ayat's age and gender and the fact that one of ...

• Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund

The Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund are two funds operated by the Palestinian Authority (PA). ... In 2016, payments were made to 35,000 families, including the families of suicide bombers, from a 2016 annual budget of $170 million. The stipend is higher than the average Palestinian wage.

• Wafa Idris

Wafa Idris (Arabic: وفاء إدريس 1975 - January 27, 2002), a Palestinian Red Crescent volunteer, was the first female suicide bomber in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.She killed herself while committing the Jaffa Street bombing.At the time of her suicide, Idris was a 28-year-old, divorcee, and lived in the Am'ari Refugee Camp in Ramallah.

• As part of the Arab-Israeli conflict, especially during the Second Intifada from 2000 to 2005, Palestinian militant groups used children for suicide bombings. Minors were recruited to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict was

2 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Sure cal, none of this is the fault of American politicians. It's all because of Hamas and no one else. 

Sure, palestinian suicide bombres are just victims because we support Israel and they want to

murder all Jews.

I clearly said hamas AND "palestinians" who support hamas and even support the war crimes committed by hamas to start the war, and they support suicide bombing with children and women...and men.

American politicians and Israel never started the death culture.

Mohammed did, many, many centuries ago.

Before there was an America.

11 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Actions have consequences. 

blaming everybody else for a peoples' misery and self-destructive behavior (and vicious violence as a happy way of life)

also has consequences.

Oct. 7th has consequences.

Being sTUPID and viciously hateful as a culture - has consequences of their own making.

they could have had a country back when Israel became a country.

There misery is entirely their own making.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/25/middleeast/isis-killings-palmyra-syria/index.html

nothing to do with America and Israel

The army of Mohammad is coming." The reference is to a location in what is now Saudi Arabia, and to an oft-forgotten piece of Middle Eastern Jewish history. Lawrence Schiffman recounts this story, which begins in 622 CE, when the founder of Islam moved from Mecca to the city of Medina, which at the
nothing to do with American and Israel
nothing to do with America and Israel.

say, now you agree with us over Oct. 7th then?

Israel did nothing to deserve that.

Don't defend Oct. 7th., please.

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

say, now you agree with us over Oct. 7th then?

Israel did nothing to deserve that.

Don't defend Oct. 7th., please.

I don't care what Israel/Palestine does or does not deserve. Not my country, shouldn't be my problem, but now it is. I would like to know why American neighborhoods now have to take in Gazan refugees. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I don't care what Israel/Palestine does or does not deserve. Not my country, shouldn't be my problem, but now it is. I would like to know why American neighborhoods now have to take in Gazan refugees. 

I'd like to know why just yesterday at the San Diego Border Crossing thousands of illegals entered mostly from China, Iran, India and Pakistan.  Mostly young single men.  Wonder when the terror attacks will happen.

• Upvote 1

The problem is our system and corrupt politicians.

Just because they're displaced doesn't mean we have to take them but the idiots in charge accept them gleefully for votes.

We should stop all immigration for now, legal or not, until we get a handle on things.

For the naive ones, most coming to our country don't share our beliefs and have no desire to change, but to change America.

I think it's a war of religion and of 3rd world culture. You think climate change is a risk? You haven't been paying attention to all the religious wars throughout history and what's playing out over the globe right now. It's something we can't even fight right now because no one wants to know the truth or sees it. Most think we should accept all and any without any caution without knowing most truly hate us or anyone different than them and don't care. The dumbass cult likes to blame our founders and settlers but don't realize we wouldn't have this great nation if not for them and our constitution.

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I'd like to know why just yesterday at the San Diego Border Crossing thousands of illegals entered mostly from China, Iran, India and Pakistan.  Mostly young single men.  Wonder when the terror attacks will happen.

Part of the answer is...it's been happening:

in a world war, which they will go for because we are kinda helpless in our WH -

cyber attacks - "the enemy within" -

are here for a reason. Extremists/terrorists are certain to be here already.

Hope and pray we don't have an Oct. 7th here.