THE BROWNS BOARD

Bronx residents excited for Trump's visit, frustrated with Dems who 'used us and abused us'

In case someone thinks this is in anyway Racily biased :

image.thumb.png.5180e7d28963ed00e9e266a56d9e8812.png

Tweet_Video

FYI - there were some well known Rappers that came up on Stage and endorsed Trump as well.

Folk are pretty much becoming aware of the BS that's been fed to everyone over the past decades   .   .   . 

the dems tried to get a bunch of protesters out.

didn't work, except for one:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/23/ny-fox-anchor-tells-on-dems-trying-to-whip-up-counter-protests-but-the-response-shows-what-fail-dems-are-n2174596

Anchor Spills Beans on Dem Effort to Get Protesters for Trump Rally, Protest Fail Is Incredibly Funny

On 5/23/2024 at 8:07 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Be great if Trump could win New York State.

Be great if pigs learned how to fly too DHB....  FWIW, Trump has been lying about crowd size since the day he got inaugurated. 25,000 people? My ass. The permit was for 3,500. Drone shot.  Bronx supporters? Like lots of out of state license plates too... Left early too.  Great speech? I suppose if incoherent gibberish is to your liking. 

Tweet screenshot with photo of crowd size (not a huge crowd)

Yeah, they LOVE him Bronx way... NOT!!!   https://www.bxtimes.com/trump-isnt-welcome-in-the-bronx/

If you're too lazy to read the article...   

Multiple labor unions came out to the counter rally in numbers on May 23 — they haven't forgotten how Trump stiffed them

Just down the hill from the “Trump isn’t welcome in the Bronx” rally, the former president was met with thousands of his supporters — some of whom traveled across the country to attend his campaign event on May 23.

“This is my 77th Donald Trump rally,” Edward Young from New Jersey told affiliate am New York-Metro. “A Donald Trump rally is the greatest show on Earth.” Cult groupies? You bet!!!!  

PS- please debate Joe, Donnie- I'm SO hoping for another 30 second glitch with all of America watching. 

Sure Orange one, you're sharp as a tack, however, not to anyone who isn't in your CULT....  🙄  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-accused-of-struggling-cognitively-as-he-fails-to-pronounce-patriots-in-latest-speech/ar-BB1n0i7Y?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=ba851a965ee74a04a90d6161f54c1307&ei=28

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Be great if pigs learned how to fly too DHB....  FWIW, Trump has been lying about crowd size since the day he got inaugurated. 25,000 people? My ass. The permit was for 3,500. Drone shot.  Bronx supporters? Like lots of out of state license plates too... Left early too.  Great speech? I suppose if incoherent gibberish is to your liking. 

Yeah, they LOVE him Bronx way... NOT!!!   https://www.bxtimes.com/trump-isnt-welcome-in-the-bronx/

Multiple labor unions came out to the counter rally in numbers on May 23 — they haven't forgotten how Trump stiffed them

Just down the hill from the “Trump isn’t welcome in the Bronx” rally, the former president was met with thousands of his supporters — some of whom traveled across the country to attend his campaign event on May 23.

“This is my 77th Donald Trump rally,” Edward Young from New Jersey told affiliate am New York-Metro. “A Donald Trump rally is the greatest show on Earth.” Cult groupies? You bet!!!!  

PS- please debate Joe, Donnie- I'm SO hoping for another 30 second glitch with all of America watching. 

Sure Orange one, you're sharp as a tack, not to anyone who isn't in your CULT....    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-accused-of-struggling-cognitively-as-he-fails-to-pronounce-patriots-in-latest-speech/ar-BB1n0i7Y?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=ba851a965ee74a04a90d6161f54c1307&ei=28

Look at the time strap that was cropped out.. that was 11 am

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

Look at the time strap that was cropped out.. that was 11 am

OK, fine- there weren't 10,000 cultists there, not 25,000 as the braggart would have you to believe.   

If you have an hour to listen to his shit- here you go...  As I said to the groupies... Right off the bat- when facisism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag, and carrying a cross.   

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OK, fine- there weren't 10,000 cultists there, not 25,000 as the braggart would have you to believe.   

If you have an hour to listen to his shit- here you go...  As I said to the groupies... Right off the bat- when facisism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag, and carrying a cross.   

Look at the time strap Larry... WAKE UP Larry!... Fascism is already here.. it was brought in by Pedo Joe and his Puppet Masters...... Where ya been?

Time Strap.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Look at the time strap Larry... WAKE UP Larry!... Fascism is already here.. it was brought in by Pedo Joe and his Puppet Masters...... Where ya been?

Time Strap.jpg

FAKE TIME STAMP!!!   Ever consider the possibility that was from the 11 PM news? DUH!!!!   Is that Trump on the stage or not?  Hmmm???  The same a-hole who- thanks to his inflated ego- recently blovated 107,000 folks showed up to his NJ rally. Even his pals on FOX said it was more like 30,000.   

And FYI another amazing tidbit- as some folks on other forums - that aren't as biased as this shit hole is pointed out...  The Bronx is predominantly black and Hispanic. That crowd is 95%+ WHITE. Groupies from out of state. FWIW, the local Democratic  (I know you might find this hard to believe CONGRESSMAN) when interviewed told the camera- lead paint is more popular in the Bronx than Donald Trump.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

FAKE TIME STAMP!!!   Ever consider the possibility that was from the 11 PM news? DUH!!!!   Is that Trump on the stage or not?  Hmmm???  The same a-hole who- thanks to his inflated ego- recently blovated 107,000 folks showed up to his NJ rally. Even his pals on FOX said it was more like 30,000.   

And FYI another amazing tidbit- as some folks on other forums - that aren't as biased as this shit hole is pointed out...  The Bronx is predominantly black and Hispanic. That crowd is 95%+ WHITE. Groupies from out of state. FWIW, the local Democratic  (I know you might find this hard to believe CONGRESSMAN) when interviewed told the camera- lead paint is more popular in the Bronx than Donald Trump.  

No Larry it was 11 am

8 minutes ago, Jax said:

You know the dumbass cult is in full blown tds mode when they bicker about crowd size 🤣

They're triggered all to hell.. It's lovely to watch them squirm...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Dementia Joe would be lucky to draw a crowd of 30 people.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sure Orange one, you're sharp as a tack, however, not to anyone who isn't in your CULT....  🙄  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-accused-of-struggling-cognitively-as-he-fails-to-pronounce-patriots-in-latest-speech/ar-BB1n0i7Y?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=ba851a965ee74a04a90d6161f54c1307&ei=28

See related image detail. Drunk Russian Blank Template - Imgflip

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

They have been doing this stupid shit a lot lately. Right-wing news knows their watchers are far too stupid to figure out it just bullshlt. Late on they will use these lies to cry about how could ByDon win, didn't you see those crowds of 100k at his rallies!. Have to be vote fraud! Because my feelings.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

They have been doing this stupid shit a lot lately. Right-wing news knows their watchers are far too stupid to figure out it just bullshlt. Late on they will use these lies to cry about how could ByDon win, didn't you see those crowds of 100k at his rallies!. Have to be vote fraud! Because my feelings.

Another one triggered. Damn, the dumbass is strong with this one.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, nickers said:

No Larry it was 11 am

Sorry, verified- that was from the 11PM news. BTW, there was more than a screenshot from the news. You know, people moving around &  hundreds of people leaving while the Orange Blowhard was still speaking.   If you'd bother to look a little closer at that image, that IS Trump on stage, and he's also surrounded by at least a dozen Secret Service Agents. You seem to have trouble telling morning from evening, not surprising, as you're in denial (from another thread) a check signed by DJT isn't "evidence"

13 hours ago, nickers said:

They're triggered all to hell.. It's lovely to watch them squirm...

Squirm? Triggered? Hardly. Just reporting facts the MAGA Cult doesn't want to hear.  :D Seems you alternate reality folks are the ones who are squirming. Can't seem to realize FOX reporting 25,000 supporters were there is bullshit. I'm too lazy to look up the link for the video where one of the Cultists posted a shot of Trump's New York rally with 100,000 attendees. Too bad that was a picture of Barak Obama's speech in Saint Louis.  Not surprising that they can't tell the difference between Missouri and New York. Cheetos recently couldn't figure out he was in Iowa, not South Dakota. Hard to say anymore who's more demented Trumpie, or part of the Cult.  

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Mr. Law and Order praising gang members is pretty funny. 

Crooks of a feather flock together cj...  Donnie is apparently going after the gang endorsement and vote now.  🙄

"After being paroled in his weapons case in June 2023, Sheff G was held on the new charges until last month, when a judge set bail at $1.5 million cash. Sleepy Hallow was released on $200,000 bail in May 2023.

Prosecutors say Sheff G’s money fueled and rewarded multiple shootings as members of the 8 Trey Crips and affiliated 9 Ways gangs affiliates battled foes. He treated Sleepy Hallow and others to a steak dinner to celebrate an October 2020 shooting that killed a purported member of a rival gang and injured five others, prosecutors say."

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Aw, did I hurt your feelings?  

Awww here Trigger!

59 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry, verified- that was from the 11PM news. BTW, there was more than a screenshot from the news. You know, people moving around &  hundreds of people leaving while the Orange Blowhard was still speaking.   If you'd bother to look a little closer at that image, that IS Trump on stage, and he's also surrounded by at least a dozen Secret Service Agents. You seem to have trouble telling morning from evening, not surprising, as you're in denial (from another thread) a check signed by DJT isn't "evidence"

Squirm? Triggered? Hardly. Just reporting facts the MAGA Cult doesn't want to hear.  :D Seems you alternate reality folks are the ones who are squirming. Can't seem to realize FOX reporting 25,000 supporters were there is bullshit. I'm too lazy to look up the link for the video where one of the Cultists posted a shot of Trump's New York rally with 100,000 attendees. Too bad that was a picture of Barak Obama's speech in Saint Louis.  Not surprising that they can't tell the difference between Missouri and New York. Cheetos recently couldn't figure out he was in Iowa, not South Dakota. Hard to say anymore who's more demented Trumpie, or part of the Cult.  

Crooks of a feather flock together cj...  Donnie is apparently going after the gang endorsement and vote now.  🙄

"After being paroled in his weapons case in June 2023, Sheff G was held on the new charges until last month, when a judge set bail at $1.5 million cash. Sleepy Hallow was released on $200,000 bail in May 2023.

Prosecutors say Sheff G’s money fueled and rewarded multiple shootings as members of the 8 Trey Crips and affiliated 9 Ways gangs affiliates battled foes. He treated Sleepy Hallow and others to a steak dinner to celebrate an October 2020 shooting that killed a purported member of a rival gang and injured five others, prosecutors say."

Verified by whom?... CNN your  Commie Liberal news source?

59 minutes ago, nickers said:

Verified by whom?... CNN your  Commie Liberal news source?

ABC7's Jim Dolan revealed a different story about how many people attended by exposing a live overhead view of the event. Guess if it's not from The Blaze, Newsmax, or FOX it can't be true.  Give it up nickers, but keep on believing FAUX News. 

32 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Actually I find you quite laughable.

& Actually, I find one thing Trump has said is true- "I love the poorly educated".  Posting insulting memes is grade school stuff- and it proves what I've said for years about this Right Wing Stink Tank. When you have no intelligent response- insult.  

• Haha 1

I honestly don't think anyone cares.

It was reported that he could only have 3500 according to event organizers, but they did suspect some extra sneaking in.

Why do you care about the size of his...crowd??

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

ABC7's Jim Dolan revealed a different story about how many people attended by exposing a live overhead view of the event. Guess if it's not from The Blaze, Newsmax, or FOX it can't be true.  Give it up nickers, but keep on believing FAUX News. 

& Actually, I find one thing Trump has said is true- "I love the poorly educated".  Posting insulting memes is grade school stuff- and it proves what I've said for years about this Right Wing Stink Tank. When you have no intelligent response- insult.  

You don't come off as intelligent, you come off as someone with an unnatural hatred of someone.

• Upvote 2