THE BROWNS BOARD

Does anyone have Randy Lerners and the rest of the goofs email address's?

bigbaddawgjr

Yeah, I am pissed at this regime right now. I am stoked and fuming. I wish we had a drew brees type of quarterback on our team.

Yeah , and we need to let the head goof's know how we feel...Tell them fix it, or let us fix it. Kind of wondering why other coaches like spit chin man (previous shitzburgh coach) did not want to come to cleveland, probably more like the agents telling players to stay away!

Yeah , and we need to let the head goof's know how we feel...Tell them fix it, or let us fix it. Kind of wondering why other coaches like spit chin man (previous shitzburgh coach) did not want to come to cleveland, probably more like the agents telling players to stay away!

Can't beleive everyone in here is complaining about the team, but don't want to do anything about it! We need to do something send emails out, stop going to games, go to games but don't buy tickets and just sit out in the parking lot. Then when newspaper people ask why aren't u in the stadium say " what the heck the game is better in the lot". We need to do something or we will have loosing seasons back to back all over until the move the team again. Its our time now lets stick it too them!!!

maybe it was...maybe it wasn't. either way, i dont care.

Thats right u don't care, just like everyone who goes to the game they don't care. They magically think too them self that we will get them next week and then the next week after that and still have nothing to show of a team. We need to change that attitude of just don't care and care....

Right now I having alot of my buddies trying to find emails addresses and we need to start flooding there servers and put the word out to stop this crap from happening. Before the move we were a proud team with a great legacy and now we are just a expansion team that can't do anything right. Look and the Jags and the Panthers they are expansion teams and they have done alot better than us. Why? Because our owner has no clue....I wish Bernie had the money or Bernie and Ozzie put there money together and run this team. This is rediculous of a team.

How are we this bad? Never thought I would say but we are worst then last year. Simply AMAZING! One of the worst ran oraganizations in all of sports..from top to bottom. Boo the hell out of them starting in the first quarter. Terry Pluto and Tony Grossi should really lay into the organization but they wont. BOO AS LOUD AS YOU CAN in 2 weeks so the national announcers start mentioning it on the air. Call these CLOWNS out! Again if you are dumb enough to go to the games then Boo the hell out of them if this pathetic mess on the field continues.

How are we this bad? Never thought I would say but we are worst then last year. Simply AMAZING! One of the worst ran oraganizations in all of sports..from top to bottom. Boo the hell out of them starting in the first quarter. Terry Pluto and Tony Grossi should really lay into the organization but they wont. BOO AS LOUD AS YOU CAN in 2 weeks so the national announcers start mentioning it on the air. Call these CLOWNS out! Again if you are dumb enough to go to the games then Boo the hell out of them if this pathetic mess on the field continues.

Thats right don't boo the TEAM, but boo the coach boo the owner.....Bring out the signs and everything else u can do...We need to turn this organization around not relying on another 10 more years of pathetic ownership...

Let me ask you guys something. What exactly do you think any of this nonsense will accomplish, seriously?

Do you think they will see the emails and go"damn, we better start winning soon the fans are pissed."

No matter what people think we are just fans and don't control the actual play on the field. When the team is moved, yeah we can raise hell and bug the eternal shit out of them, but I'm pretty sure the Browns brass know we prefer a winner over what we're getting.

Uh, what did you expect? This team most likely wasn't going to be any good this year and that was a fact.

The ranting to Lerner was last year. That time is over. It is what it is. If it hasn't improved in 4-5 years, lets cry again all we want, but the lack of ability for some people to admit the Browns were a trainwreck amazes me. It just wasn't the "coaching" people.

Let me ask you guys something. What exactly do you think any of this nonsense will accomplish, seriously?

Do you think they will see the emails and go"damn, we better start winning soon the fans are pissed."

No matter what people think we are just fans and don't control the actual play on the field. When the team is moved, yeah we can raise hell and bug the eternal shit out of them, but I'm pretty sure the Browns brass know we prefer a winner over what we're getting.

I know for a fact you hurt the rich in there pocket. So for that too happen don't buy tickets, if u have tickets ask for a refund because the product u paid for has no return value. Then don't buy brown stuff like shirts and etc... This will open Lerners eyes and he will probably say oh hell I fuc##ed up. He is more worry about his soccer team than his NFL team that was given too him by his Daddy. So hopefully he will sell it too a owner who cares as much as we do!!!

Uh, what did you expect? This team most likely wasn't going to be any good this year and that was a fact.

The ranting to Lerner was last year. That time is over. It is what it is. If it hasn't improved in 4-5 years, lets cry again all we want, but the lack of ability for some people to admit the Browns were a trainwreck amazes me. It just wasn't the "coaching" people.

Yeah and when player don't want to come here its for a reason. It shouldn't be how much money can u give it should be I want to come to cleveland because its a winner...Plus Mangini is too much like Romeo. The owner needs to get away from the belicheck tree. We need to bring the old browns back. Should bring back Marty or maybe Lindy Infante if he is still alive. Marty had the hart he just couldn't make it too the big show, but man at least he got us to the playoffs!!!

How are we THIS bad?

As much as everyone thought we overpaid Shaffer we didn't have or bring in anyone nearly as good as him when we axed him. St Clair, dear god help us.

Tucker meant a lot to this line and made one hell of a RG, with Hadnot out we no one nearly as good left to play that spot.

Yes, the defensive line was upgraded, but when R Smith coming off of major surgery is BETTER that Williams that we gave up a high pick for and are REALLY overpaying to be a backup it shows the amount of intelligence regarding the individuals that are running this organization.

Our secondary is looking rough, Elam seems to be a smart enough guy but isn't a permanent answer. Pool is athletic but just never seemed to put it all together. Eric is coming along nice enough and even though I LOVE B Mac's aggressiveness he'd be better covering the slot guy in a nickle or dime than being a #2 corner.

Don't get me started on our linebackers. We need HELP there.

I wanted Eric Wood more than Alex Mack because Wood is a stronger guy and I thought initially we could get him in the 2nd, guess I was wrong about that.

Lewis no longer has a 2nd gear for that break away speed. Davis is raw and doesn't pick up the blitz all that well as of yet. Harrison pulls something walking to the practice facility.

Edwards is our fastest receiver and plays like a real #1 only when he feels like it. Where did Furrey go? Robo and MoMass can't make it onto the field. Cribbs is working hard at proving he shouldn't get that big contract.

Royal isn't the answer. Rucker looks to be another "Phil is brilliant" pick.

I'm happy with our special teams play.

Offensive play calling is downright offensive.

Why can't we tackle? Really? Can we take these boys down to the farm and have them chase greased pigs for a while or something?

Look on the bright side, we can only go up from here.

How are we THIS bad?

As much as everyone thought we overpaid Shaffer we didn't have or bring in anyone nearly as good as him when we axed him. St Clair, dear god help us.

Tucker meant a lot to this line and made one hell of a RG, with Hadnot out we no one nearly as good left to play that spot.

Yes, the defensive line was upgraded, but when R Smith coming off of major surgery is BETTER that Williams that we gave up a high pick for and are REALLY overpaying to be a backup it shows the amount of intelligence regarding the individuals that are running this organization.

Our secondary is looking rough, Elam seems to be a smart enough guy but isn't a permanent answer. Pool is athletic but just never seemed to put it all together. Eric is coming along nice enough and even though I LOVE B Mac's aggressiveness he'd be better covering the slot guy in a nickle or dime than being a #2 corner.

Don't get me started on our linebackers. We need HELP there.

I wanted Eric Wood more than Alex Mack because Wood is a stronger guy and I thought initially we could get him in the 2nd, guess I was wrong about that.

Lewis no longer has a 2nd gear for that break away speed. Davis is raw and doesn't pick up the blitz all that well as of yet. Harrison pulls something walking to the practice facility.

Edwards is our fastest receiver and plays like a real #1 only when he feels like it. Where did Furrey go? Robo and MoMass can't make it onto the field. Cribbs is working hard at proving he shouldn't get that big contract.

Royal isn't the answer. Rucker looks to be another "Phil is brilliant" pick.

I'm happy with our special teams play.

Offensive play calling is downright offensive.

Why can't we tackle? Really? Can we take these boys down to the farm and have them chase greased pigs for a while or something?

Look on the bright side, we can only go up from here.

OR be the next detroit and go 0-16

Im pretty sure they all know how much they are sucking and know what they have to do starting with edwards ,womack and st. clair...

And i dont want to hear how great edwards is he is the bottleneck he really presents a joke of a threat unless his coverage blows an assignment or slips and falls...he is the biggest problem we have he is very limited in what he can do rather it be BQ ,DA or drew brees he lacks passion for his team and for the game...;)

I've said it before and I'll say it till I'm blue in the face: The problem with this franchise is the Lerners. Randy may be a nice guy and all, but he absolutely SUX at everything he touches and everyone he hires with this team. We're screwed until he sells the team.

Which may be never.

I feel like puking when I see him. Little f'in mousey looking jerk. Go back to NY and ride your freakin' polo horse and then go watch your soccer boys play kickey-balley....

The boos got the QB changed from the gunslinger to the heart throb. Probably got the coach and GM fired too.

Randy is listening.

Who knows where it ends.

Give it another week, I would bet all the players show up to play this week.

Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win!

Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win! Browns Will Win!

Archived