THE BROWNS BOARD

IT'S TUESDAY & I'M ALREADY OPTIMISTIC AGAIN

Riffer X

I just can't help it. Going to a memorial tailgate to raise money for a deceased friend's scholarship.

The chances of me not being fired up for this game commiserating with old friends is minimal.

It's just how I role. We can still go 14-2.

Guest ATENEARS
I just can't help it. Going to a memorial tailgate to raise money for a deceased friend's scholarship.

The chances of me not being fired up for this game commiserating with old friends is minimal.

You're going to Baltimore?

I think it's gonna take me until Thursday this week, before I'm back to my peachy self.

You're going to Baltimore?

I think it's gonna take me until Thursday this week, before I'm back to my peachy self.

Nah man, Ashtabula. Actually, Conneaut LOL. It's an outdoor type of thing at a boat club. Dude that died was a diehard so they started doing this every year.

I didn't let this loss kill me too bad, I'm ready to go. Usually it takes until Wednesday at least, but I'm getting a jump on things.

Hell yeah.....

I would drink a beer (or 12) and watch a game with you anyday. These other pansys can f- off.

Best post of the week.

Eternal optimism baby!

Archived