THE BROWNS BOARD

Martin Rucker - CUT

Lumbergh

Well, again this is proof that those saying that Rucker = Winslow replacement were out to lunch utterly.

Yes, I think trading Winslow for value based on what appears to be Mangini's confidence in the ability for us to compete this year (ie., not) was smart. That said, having Winslow would have made a difference for us regardless of who's playing QB this year.

Ouch Savage.

Every year was and will be a gamble with Winslow's health. Add the big contract that he was demanding (and got) and the fact that he can be a clubhouse distraction and I think Mangini saw the risk being too high for the reward. That said, Winslow of '07 was a huge key to this team's success.

Savage set this team back three years minimum with his rank incompetence.

It is obvious blocking is the key element for a TE on this team, and this guy can help the right side with some chip blocks, or just flat out blocking.

Greg Estandia is listed at 6'8", 265 lbs. It isn't beyond reason to think he may be more like 270-275. If so, a little part of me wonders if we have ideas of pulling a Ricky Bolden on him and switching him to OL at some point??

Just a thought...not a prediction.

Who said that he couldn't catch?

look at this

One Handed Estandia

Son of a.......

We knew it was coming. The dirty bath water has to be drained. The latest domino to fall. Let's keep hoping he knows what he's doing. It's not like making Savage look dumb at this point is difficult

Survivor: Cleveland.

Know the best thing about that video clip Mr. T? The ticker at the bottom showing the brownies with the lead baby!!!!!

It also showed BE with over 100 yards and 2 td's.

......hmmmmmmm.......... Wonder who was throwing the ball to him????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay me! I just took a completely sane thread and turned it into the inevitable DA/BQ brawl!!!!!!!!!

Let the hate start spewing!!!!! :lol:

Archived