THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns at Ravens Score Predictions

D Bone

Am I the only person in Cleveland who likes the Ravens?

Still, I LOOOOOOVE the Browns so my prediction is

Ravens - 51

They will score 3 TDs (1 pick 6 or fumble return for 6) and 1 FG in the first half (first drive)

And 4 more in the 2nd half, all on the ground because our defense will in fact, be EXHAUSTED, again) Their 3rd RB will get his 1st NFL TD.

Browns - 10

Despite getting sacked a record 18 times on Sunday, the Browns will manage to score on 2 of their last 3 drives against Baltimore's 3rd string. However, nobody will be watching at that point.

GO BROWNS!!!

I am going to go out on a major limb here and say we get our first offensive TD of the season in this game. Most likely after a random Ravens turnover gives us the ball inside their 10, BE will catch an underthrown ball and fight for the last two yards to the goal line. He will then perform a totally undeserved tacky celebration. Quinn will point at the sky and thank the baby Jesus for letting him push a turd of a pass to BE. Ravens get the ball, drive down the field and score a quick TD and all of our glory is forgotten. We fizzle out with a bunch of 3&outs for the rest of the game. Mangini tells the press afterward that we have "some things to build on." The band plays on and on and on....

Browns 10

Ravens 28

Am I the only person in Cleveland who likes the Ravens?

Still, I LOOOOOOVE the Browns so my prediction is

Ravens - 51

They will score 3 TDs (1 pick 6 or fumble return for 6) and 1 FG in the first half (first drive)

And 4 more in the 2nd half, all on the ground because our defense will in fact, be EXHAUSTED, again) Their 3rd RB will get his 1st NFL TD.

Browns - 10

Despite getting sacked a record 18 times on Sunday, the Browns will manage to score on 2 of their last 3 drives against Baltimore's 3rd string. However, nobody will be watching at that point.

GO BROWNS!!!

WOW!! Ugly...............

I am going to go out on a major limb here and say we get our first offensive TD of the season in this game. Most likely after a random Ravens turnover gives us the ball inside their 10, BE will catch an underthrown ball and fight for the last two yards to the goal line. He will then perform a totally undeserved tacky celebration. Quinn will point at the sky and thank the baby Jesus for letting him push a turd of a pass to BE. Ravens get the ball, drive down the field and score a quick TD and all of our glory is forgotten. We fizzle out with a bunch of 3&outs for the rest of the game. Mangini tells the press afterward that we have "some things to build on." The band plays on and on and on....

Browns 10

Ravens 28

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!

My favorite...

Quinn will point at the sky and thank the baby Jesus for letting him push a turd of a pass to BE.

Dick.

Ohhhhhhh, now I see why you attacked me. You've noticed that I like the Ravens. Why wouldn't I? The Ravens didn't move the team, Modell did and he now, is dead. I have always loved Jamal Lewis and I like the way the team is built. So, either I am mature enough to look at the game of football and enjoy multiple teams like the Titans, Ravens, Giants, and Cardinals or I am just trying to make you angry. You can decide on your own but I think you already have.

I guess I am the only guy in Cleveland that likes the Ravens. However, I LOOOVE the Browns. Ever since I saw the fumble as a kid I have been obsessed with getting back there. By the way, I cried like a 9 year old. Maybe because I was 9? Anyway, like everyone else, the last 10 years have been absolute torture on so many levels. The good thing about this year is that I expect nothing and therefore can actually get up to go to the bathroom on Sundays during the game without feeling guilty or that I'm not doing my part. And when I go to the game, I don't have to get there at 11:30 to watch the punter practice and NEVER leave my seat. So, the fact that I like the Ravens, to any rational adult; should not; at this point in history merit a "dick" response. And this is really going to piss you off. I actually feel like we are due for a new uni design....with brown helmets...shhhhhhh. But I am secure enough in my fanhood to accept change. Are you?

Is anybody else scared that Brady just may try and go downfield and end up getting picked 4 times?

I fully expect that at some point this season. Left to his own devices he'll play it safe, if he gets to where he thinks his job's on the line if he doesn't push the ball... look out!

Ohhhhhhh, now I see why you attacked me. You've noticed that I like the Ravens. Why wouldn't I? The Ravens didn't move the team, Modell did and he now, is dead. I have always loved Jamal Lewis and I like the way the team is built. So, either I am mature enough to look at the game of football and enjoy multiple teams like the Titans, Ravens, Giants, and Cardinals or I am just trying to make you angry. You can decide on your own but I think you already have.

I guess I am the only guy in Cleveland that likes the Ravens. However, I LOOOVE the Browns. Ever since I saw the fumble as a kid I have been obsessed with getting back there. By the way, I cried like a 9 year old. Maybe because I was 9? Anyway, like everyone else, the last 10 years have been absolute torture on so many levels. The good thing about this year is that I expect nothing and therefore can actually get up to go to the bathroom on Sundays during the game without feeling guilty or that I'm not doing my part. And when I go to the game, I don't have to get there at 11:30 to watch the punter practice and NEVER leave my seat. So, the fact that I like the Ravens, to any rational adult; should not; at this point in history merit a "dick" response. And this is really going to piss you off. I actually feel like we are due for a new uni design....with brown helmets...shhhhhhh. But I am secure enough in my fanhood to accept change. Are you?

I like ur post and also agree with a possible uni change. Oh ya, don't like the ravens but I have loved cleveland and buffalo since I was a kid.

I don't know how anybody can predict the Browns win against ANY team after last weeks performance. First they got to prove thaay can win a game against a DECENT team (NOT THE LIONS) for me to even think about predicting a Browns win. DieHard Browns fan not naive Browns fan.

I am right there with you. I did have a close prediction though which was 27-6 ravens. I wonder how long we will go without another touchdown...

I am right there with you. I did have a close prediction though which was 27-6 ravens. I wonder how long we will go without another touchdown...

I had 31 to 6 Rat-turds

but we were worst that that

I chose not to watch the game this week and I feel no pain because of it. First game i've not watched going back to the early 80's (while I was in the Navy).

It's a pathetic shame.

Archived