THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh shines in the G20 Summit

lobstrocity

I was born in Hillcrest Hospital. I have all my relatives in the Greater Cleveland area. But Cleveland is dying. Pittsburgh somehow got the G-20, and they look good in doing it. Pittsburgh actually looks good, clean, modern, growing. Cleveland looks like they are struggling. What the foook is going on? Why can't Cleveland compete?

I was born in Hillcrest Hospital. I have all my relatives in the Greater Cleveland area. But Cleveland is dying. Pittsburgh somehow got the G-20, and they look good in doing it. Pittsburgh actually looks good, clean, modern, growing. Cleveland looks like they are struggling. What the foook is going on? Why can't Cleveland compete?

We need to win games!!!

oh and be a Solid campaign contributer....

could it be President Obama hand picked Pittsburgh because http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...rs-garbage.html?

It is entirely possible that the city may be left for dead after the G20 with all the riotous protesting! See Seattle a few years ago.. At any rate the bill for security in Pittspile will be VErY EXPEN$$iVE! good for them!!

Archived