THE BROWNS BOARD

I Guarantee a Browns win on Sunday

Guest ATENEARS

There will be an upset this week but it wont be Cleve over Balt, this team is just to inept to beat a Ravens team at home that looks even better this year than last. My upsets are Det over Was and Cincy over Pitt. Final score Browns 13 Ravens 31, the offensive woes dreadfully continue. I like your guys optimism and hope your right I just dont see the Browns shocking anyone this week Det and Cincy however will shock the NFL. JMHO...

Not to toot my own horn here but I had all of my picks right this week unfortunately I didn't bet on them, I should have I'd be a rich man right now if i did. Lets all just face it the Browns are probable the worst team in the NFL this year. The only good thing about this is that we can only get better and will also have some great draft picks next year to build this team.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to toot my own horn here but I had all of my picks right this week unfortunately I didn't bet on them, I should have I'd be a rich man right now if i did. Lets all just face it the Browns are probable the worst team in the NFL this year. The only good thing about this is that we can only get better and will also have some great draft picks next year to build this team.

The browns don't rebuild.... they RELOAD BABY.

with blanks.

Archived