THE BROWNS BOARD

I have a favor for you:

dawgpound3

Give you allot of credit, hard to believe you would want that on your computer after the way he has started his career.

I think he was talking actual wallpaper for his den or bedroom wall.

Anyone that can do photoshop well, could you edit this photo of brady quinn to have brown pants?

brady_quinn_wallpaper4_1024x768.jpg

It's a wallpaper, and would for it to have brown pants. Thanks.

You may want to wait awhile. If the Browns keep losing in those horrid uglyass brown pants, then maybe Mankok will choose to go back to the white ones. <_<

Anyone that can do photoshop well, could you edit this photo of brady quinn to have brown pants?

brady_quinn_wallpaper4_1024x768.jpg

It's a wallpaper, and would for it to have brown pants. Thanks.

On Sept 7 You started a topic 'NO BROWN PANTS"

'We suck in them. I want the orange or white pants back. Please. We are 0-2 in brown pants. We are 2-0 in white pants.'

--------------------

On Sept 7 You started a topic 'NO BROWN PANTS"

'We suck in them. I want the orange or white pants back. Please. We are 0-2 in brown pants. We are 2-0 in white pants.'

--------------------

It ain't the pants that's hurting us folks. We understand this right?

- Tom F.

I think we should fukc with this thread. This kid can't be more than 18 and he starts a new thread constantly. This would be a perfect summation of the brilliance of his posts so far.

Queen is one sexy bitch, but you put him in those dark Brown spandex and it's go time like a mofo.

I think we should fukc with this thread. This kid can't be more than 18 and he starts a new thread constantly. This would be a perfect summation of the brilliance of his posts so far.

Queen is one sexy bitch, but you put him in those dark Brown spandex and it's go time like a mofo.

Seems to be fixated on changing the Browns pants, especially Bradys.

lmao..... really? this cant be serious...... I will tell you what IF Brady leads the Browns to a win against the Ratbirds you can PM me and I will have this done anyway you want by one of my graphics guys no problem.

I will than publish it on the this site.... most on here know that I despise mr Quinn for our QB but I will most certainly have this done IF we can get one victory this season...

I need something to feel like I did not wipe my but with the season tickets this year... so whatever graphics you want in high resolution I will send you the photoship file or illustrator,png,jpeg whatever you want to your email. lmao

lmao..... really? this cant be serious...... I will tell you what IF Brady leads the Browns to a win against the Ratbirds you can PM me and I will have this done anyway you want by one of my graphics guys no problem.

I will than publish it on the this site.... most on here know that I despise mr Quinn for our QB but I will most certainly have this done IF we can get one victory this season...

I need something to feel like I did not wipe my but with the season tickets this year... so whatever graphics you want in high resolution I will send you the photoship file or illustrator,png,jpeg whatever you want to your email. lmao

Hey Sev when you get that done after this weeks victory is there any way you can make it wallet size? I want to give Stan's daughter one, she loves the Queen almost as much as DawgiePounder.

Archived