THE BROWNS BOARD

Dawson out

car ramrod

Bill cundiff sucks we had better hope bq gets it together and tosses a few passes to himself in the endzone or its gonna be a long day...i love dawson but we need someone that can kick a FG dependably over 35 yards dawson is getting fragile these days and his accuracy sometimes scares the crap out of me but cundiff was a bad choice we would have been better to take an undrafted walk in...

Bill cundiff sucks we had better hope bq gets it together and tosses a few passes to himself in the endzone or its gonna be a long day

You gay DA lovers just keep moving the goalposts for this guy. Now he needs to throw it to himself for a touchdown?

I know you don't like the guy, but let's at least temper our expectations to something that people have actually done multiple times in their careers.

You gay DA lovers just keep moving the goalposts for this guy. Now he needs to throw it to himself for a touchdown?

I know you don't like the guy, but let's at least temper our expectations to something that people have actually done multiple times in their careers.

AWESOME.

Archived