THE BROWNS BOARD

This game will mark the end of Quinn and the return of Anderson

joflockhart

WOW.. I could not disagree with you more. I could explain why, but I think my fingers might fall off from all the typing. Besides, If you don't understand why we need to continue with Quinn; I guess you don't understand football very much.

You only have 5 posts here so I'm not sure that your not a TROLL.. TROLL PATROL... I hate these guys that show up on Sunday morning pretending to be Browns fans but just throw trash... because they are actually NOT browns fans at all. I smell RATBIRD.

today will certainly be interesting. "WHO" was it that gets a ton of his passes batted down again? i need a reminder. ;)

between that and completely missing Massaquoi wide open on the next play only to hit the LINEBACKER covering him IN THE BACK i'm not sure i can wait until game 4 to judge him. :ph34r:

I wouldn't say it's great, and think it may still be a bit soon, but it does inch closer to Quinn hitting the pine unless some substantial progress is made.

Jesus christ peen.

The whole damn team is bad, its not Quinn losing games you damn fools.

he has been with the team 3 years, how many starts! sorry but it takes a bit more then the handfull that he has had to accurately evaluate a qb any qb

New oc, new system, new players, Quinn just starting, defenses see that they can get around Pork Chop and St Claire,

Edwards doesn't get open quickly like a Hines Ward, Lewis lost a couple of steps,

"sigh"

Jesus christ peen.

The whole damn team is bad, its not Quinn losing games you damn fools.

Look Adam...I can't help it you have Quinn posters all over your walls....but the guy sucks. It's Tim Couch all over. You are wasting your time if you invest your emotions in him.

Archived