THE BROWNS BOARD

WTF!!! R U F'ing kidding me!?

SoCalDog

screw the stats. he wasn't getting anything done. 6-8 and no 1st downs. lol

hard for the TEAM not to get anything done if your OC calls runs on every 1st and 2nd down and then lets you get hung out to dry with 3rd and long.

As, you see DA is doing the same thing.... should we pull him and go to Ratliff?

Right now it doesn't matter who the QB is. This is the most pathetic team I've ever seen. They are predictable on offense, and they can't get to the QB on defense.

I was sitting on my couch and predicted Quinn's first INT. After the first two plays of the game you could see what the game plan was. "Get the ball out of Brady's hands as quick as possible." When I can sit at home and figure things out, how easy do you think it is for the Ravens or anyone else for that matter.

Thing is, this puts Quinn at the point of no return. Hardly any QB's make it back from this crap. Drew Brees is the only one I can think of. The problem isn't just Quinn or DA, in fact Quinn should stay in just for the experience. Like the announcer said, Peyton Manning said he learned a lot from those 4th quarter blowouts. Mangina is an idiot and will not be a highly successful coach at this level. You need continuity and he has already showed signs of jumping ship. We are doomed until he is fired!

At this point we know that neither option is great but at least DA is capable of generating an offensive play greater than 5 yards. I say that the move was a good one. Just as the move to start Brady and see what you have at the beginning of the season was a good one.

ROLF!!! Quinn has "led" those type of drives in both previous games. Big deal. I don't care if Quinn does suck, the way Mangina handled it was BAD. He should have been give the rest of the game to show some spark.

ROLF!!! Quinn has "led" those type of drives in both previous games. Big deal. I don't care if Quinn does suck, the way Mangina handled it was BAD. He should have been give the rest of the game to show some spark.

They're running the exact same plays with DA, wtf was the point at ruining your starters confidence again Mangini?

I think at this point you have to put Andeson in just to be able to compare both QB's. As a coach you need to figure out how much is the QB or just how much your team really sucks.

The timing was all wrong from your pov, he put Anderson into a bad situation evaluation time because it was essentially garbage time.

I don't think he cares about either and that was the suspicion all along. But the handlement, mercy, was it bad.

The timing was all wrong from your pov, he put Anderson into a bad situation evaluation time because it was essentially garbage time.

I don't think he cares about either and that was the suspicion all along. But the handlement, mercy, was it bad.

Maybe the timing was bad but what has Mangini done right?

I am pro DA (after going 0 - 2 esp) and i too feel that pulling BQ was a bad bad call. It will surely shake his confidence and suddenly dropping a not so prepared DA into the toughest match of the season and getting him screwed will shake his confidence too ..... They should have stuck with Quinn through thick and thin atleast till the bye week.

awesome one big bomb into triple coverage int..... flacco comes out and shows how to do it correctly INTO SINGLE coverage....

we are more lively with DA but his same cannon and confidence is also the root of his stupidity........ cant these two just morph into one qb?

lol...that's just it sev....we have the perfect QB....he's just been split into two at birth. :lol:

I am pro DA (after going 0 - 2 esp) and i too feel that pulling BQ was a bad bad call. It will surely shake his confidence and suddenly dropping a not so prepared DA into the toughest match of the season and getting him screwed will shake his confidence too ..... They should have stuck with Quinn through thick and thin atleast till the bye week.

I thought the backup was supposed to always be prepared. DA must not have gotten that note, eh? Problem is, I didn't see any difference in this DA and the one that played the Ravens last season.

reportedly Quinn showed up to a public event with a hangover and openly bragged to contestant winners who got to meet him he had been drinking all night.

He is as fake as it gets ..............thankfully nowhere to hide on the field.

[/quote

Reported? From Lumnuts? Go flipflop someplace douche bag.

I would rather watch Quinn learn this year than watch the utter stupidity of DA . Thowing into triple coverage for interceptions. Not double coverage..TRIPLE coverage.. DA made the exact same mistakes he made last year staring down recieivers..He sucks.. He thinks that somehow his strong arm makes defenders invisible.

I look at the NY Jets.. I see the kind of team Mangini can build in 3 years..maybe 4 with us as he had a bit more to start with in NY but.. he put himself into a terrible postition pulling quinn for DA ...then DA stunk up the field worse than Quinn did. We must go back to Quinn next week.

Best thing that real fans can do is offer tough love and quit supporting this club attend no games buy no gear and petition the city to intervene and call the nfl and lerner out into the open its time for randy to sell this team to a local passionate cleveland browns football guy....

screw the stats. he wasn't getting anything done. 6-8 and no 1st downs. lol

Quinn is the Future , You gotta let him sink or swim !!! At the very least to find out if your Drafting a QB after THIS Season. How is he gonna develop under that kind of Quick Hook ? Mangini ... Blew this big time.

WTF with pulling Quinn?!!

I had to watch the game just now on the DVR. I followed the game live on my cell as I was at my son's youth football game. I gathered from the threads (somewhere it said zero first downs, etc.) he looked like a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. But he didn't. :mad:

No he didn't score. The interception was on Dabol, IMHO. It was a clear case of studying film and that Dabol was playing everything conservative. Another drive stopped by a holding penalty. He needs to improve, but come on.

Pulling him was crap. Pure crap.

I'm as frustrated as the next Browns fan, but this was the wrong move.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

WTF with pulling Quinn?!!

I had to watch the game just now on the DVR. I followed the game live on my cell as I was at my son's youth football game. I gathered from the threads (somewhere it said zero first downs, etc.) he looked like a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. But he didn't. :mad:

No he didn't score. The interception was on Dabol, IMHO. It was a clear case of studying film and that Dabol was playing everything conservative. Another drive stopped by a holding penalty. He needs to improve, but come on.

Pulling him was crap. Pure crap.

I'm as frustrated as the next Browns fan, but this was the wrong move.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

The next time you want to watch the game in DVR, do come to this forum and ask us if it is worth it. Trust me you will save time and ur blood pressure.

I gotta wonder if BE was the driving force behind the pull considering Mangini said it was a "locker room" decision. I wouldn't be surprised if BE isn't also behind the player rebellion overall recently. Mangini better take direct charge or face a full scale mutiney. Even players on his side won't support him if he doesn't put down the rebellion.

Archived