THE BROWNS BOARD

LMAO!!! There ya go Lumnutz! Happy with DA now?

SoCalDog

the first offensive drive by the ravens they were already in the redzone from a brady interception and the next two AFTER THEY WERE ON THE FIELD FOREVER they held them to field goals.... and than guess what another 3 and out.... and the defense is back on the field again.... blown out.... you mean they were tired out from being on the field constantly...

suddenly we actually sustained a drive and was able to take redzone shots against a good defense...... i think we were even on the field offensively for more than 3 minutes and converted a couple of third downs..... gee the defense is not stacked up close anymore...... I wonder why....

the first offensive drive by the ravens they were already in the redzone from a brady interception and the next two AFTER THEY WERE ON THE FIELD FOREVER they held them to field goals.... and than guess what another 3 and out.... and the defense is back on the field again.... blown out.... you mean they were tired out from being on the field constantly...

Give it up man, the defense sucks. Deal and accept.

I never stated the defense was good, if you have read some of my other posts in different threads I have stated we are better than last year....

holding minnesota and denver the same exact way in two back to back games and than the end of the third they explode shows TRENDS.....

One trend is the offense does not sustain drives..... and the defense being on the field a TON.... That does have a cumulative affect..... this is the NFL after all...

Archived