THE BROWNS BOARD

DA throws a pick on first drive... (edit: 2 picks so far)(edit: 3 now)

PlaygroundLegend

Just a question to all of those DA lovers.... do you still want him to run this team now? His first drive results in an interception. EVERYONE called it, we now know that it is not BQ that sucks, it is our whole team. DA im sorry is far far worse than Quinn

Your hard on for Quinn not withstanding, he sucks. Anderson also sucks. This team sucks. But don't blame everyone BUT Quinn, he hasn't shown me shit.

hey playground keep that pic of of quinn..... he is done in the NFL...... Anderson is at least good backup material..... I here the CFL is looking for QBS like quinn

:rolleyes:

Seriously, who cares how many interceptions DA throws at this point? The Browns were beat like a drum before the picks. The interceptions have nothing to do with the major problems the Browns have.

Our guy off the bench, who people have claimed is at least more exciting and can sustain drives, just shit the bed for 3 INT's and is worse than the starter. The INT's are a major problem if you pulled your starter. Now the coach has to answer questions about pulling one guy for Mr Interception.

Our guy off the bench, who people have claimed is at least more exciting and can sustain drives, just shit the bed for 3 INT's and is worse than the starter. The INT's are a major problem if you pulled your starter. Now the coach has to answer questions about pulling one guy for Mr Interception.

The guy who started the game, who people have claimed is the savior of this franchise has shit the bed in three starts this year. So again i will say that the problem with the Browns goes much much deeper than the QB.

DA actually almost threw 5 interceptions.

Both quarterbacks are garbage right now. I'd like to be able to just watch the receivers on every play to see if they're even getting open because Quinn is acting like there is nothing out there, and DA is throwing to guys who are triple covered.

Let's give Ratliff a whirl, what the f--k do we have to lose?

Any way we can trade Quinn for Troy Smith? LOL

The only lover I see is the guy who has BQ plastered as his sig image.

Just because your guy sucks dick doesn't make it my problem.

The bottom line is both guys suck for different reasons.....between the two, I take Anderson.

As has been proven, he can get hot and can win a few games. If given the choice between 3-4 wins or 1-2, it is a easy choice.

Quinn is worse than Anderson. Grow up, admit it, and move on.

The only lover I see is the guy who has BQ plastered as his sig image.

Just because your guy sucks dick doesn't make it my problem.

The bottom line is both guys suck for different reasons.....between the two, I take Anderson.

As has been proven, he can get hot and can win a few games. If given the choice between 3-4 wins or 1-2, it is a easy choice.

Quinn is worse than Anderson. Grow up, admit it, and move on.

Quinn is a more contained player, DA would probably of had 5-6 INTs if he had started. If the system starts to work, and the offense starts to grind out some yards, Quinn is BY FAR the better choice for this team. Even as a player with a lot less starts, he makes better decisions about forcing plays than DA.

Quinn has sucked that's fo' sho' but everybody said Eli sucked after a few games and a plethora of other future HOFers. Saying any QB sucks after a handful of starts is beyond Retarded. But ballpeen you've already proved time and time again your old age has hampered your ability to look at anything rationally.

Sit down geezer...

LOL...we will meet some day...and that isn't a threat...you won't think I am such a "geezer".

Quinn if given a LONG TERM chance can be a great pro bowl QB in this league, he just needs to go through his growing pains, just as drew brees and eli manning did, they all sucked in the beginning, just because sanchez flacco and ryan performed well from the start doesnt mean that all players have to be that way

Quinn needs to start for 2 full seasons to get in game reps and learn the NFL game.

One last thing, in the previous 2 years Quinn was never hesitant to throw, but it has showed up all of a sudden, is his confidence shot? Is he being told to play this way? Or are his recievers covered

Receivers don't get open...... thats' why Quinn doesn't throw.

DA does throw because he sucks... which leads to interceptions.

Any idiot can figure this out

So you're saying that losing without throwing int's is better? I am not in the DA or BQ camp but i am in the Browns winning a fukking game camp. So far nothing tells me that this team will win a game this year.

Archived