THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens have 23 first downs and somehow this is Quinn's fault

DaBrowns

I do believe Anderson, right now is better than Quinn. However Anderson has no up side at all. The way Anderson is playing tis the very best Anderson can ever play. Quinn though has a lot of upside, or at least he did before Mangina pulled his heart from his chest. Quinn should be in learning all year and at the beginning of next season you can pull him from game 3! Not now you boneheaded fuc#head! Isnt he secured a job? Why is he acting like he has to win now?

Have you ever played football.... try playing D when your offense doesn't give you a break.

I'd agree with you on that except for one thing....The Ravens started out driving the ball and hasnt stopped....show me a 3 and out for the Ravens and I'll agree with you. Our LB's are so slow to react that it is going to be like this all year.

Yes! "Somewhat" it is Quinn's fault. When you handoff everyother play and you CAN NOT throw a ball more then 15 yards... and the Defense gets NO rest.

It is Quinn's Fault. He is over. Done. Sorry all you Ladies & Girlie Men who pimp his gear everywhere - the prettyboy sucks!

The Party is Over.

Saying that DA is slightly better - but next year they have to draft a QB when they get their top 3 pick.

Archived