THE BROWNS BOARD

Sam Bradford Cleveland 2010

Adz1987

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no if we take a QB in round one were screwed next year as well.... first round we need either a play maker in the secondary either mays or berry.... I prefer berry, but either works for me..... or an athletic LB like a Brandon Spikes from UF. Im tired of sitting in mediocrity, and adding a new QB to the mix wont help just yet.

Sorry guys, but Bradford is probably the best choice for the Cleveland Browns. His "skills" translate well into this offense. His release is much better than Quinns(which IMO is part of Brady's problems).

He has questions about his noggin, but alot of QB's have that question.

We need the man if we are going to win a Super Bowl in the next 3-5 years. It may take 7 years to completely rebuild this teams talent.

They have got to go with an impact player on offense next draft. Maybe it's Bradford, but it has to be someone who can come in and start. This is an offensive league. Yeah, I know that "defense wins championships". But right now I'd just like to see a TD. If you can score points, you've got a chance. They proved that two years ago, when they went 10-6.

They have got to go with an impact player on offense next draft. Maybe it's Bradford, but it has to be someone who can come in and start. This is an offensive league. Yeah, I know that "defense wins championships". But right now I'd just like to see a TD. If you can score points, you've got a chance. They proved that two years ago, when they went 10-6.

Wishfull thinking

Haven't seen a QB in this upcoming class that really impresses me as far as NFL starting potential goes.

Jake Locker is an interesting topic, but I haven't seen NFL QB from him yet.

The kid at Ole Miss, Snead, is by far the one that sticks out to me, as a real NFL starter, but what I've seen from him, this year, has not backed up my gut feeling on him.

If it's me making decisions, I'm not drafting a QB high in the 2010 draft, if it were held now. Maybe Bradford or Snead will do something to convince me they're legit by that time. But right now, I'd look elsewhere.

But I'm not at all convinced that Quinn can't play. He's been pretty bad lately, but that's sort of to be expected. We'll have to see at the bye week.

Browns need a lot, but when you need a quarterback, it shoots to #1.

Trading down and getting a center, Veikune, and some average defenders doesn't look so good now with Sanchez 3-0 and looking like a veteran already. I honestly think ManKok would like that one back. They were seriously interested. They should've made the Broncos trade for Quinn.

We need so much, you have to look at trading down if you don't love a quarterback.

Come on Shep, did you see Sanchez's 2nd half? The guy was terrible. Sanchez wouldn't probably even be starting here.

Mangini did what he did because as given clues to several times: HE HAD NO INTEREST IN WINNING THIS YEAR OR NEXT!!!! He clearly is on the Bill Walsh plan and he better be right.

Rough patches? Please, he didn't belong starting in that 2nd half. The Jets have personal on offense, we can only wish we had.

Did you not also see his ability to scramble outside and make the throws, make big throws and even receive off of a Washington throw? This is promise and innovative play calling. Something the Browns do not have in the current coaching staff or either QB.

Did you not also see his ability to scramble outside and make the throws, make big throws and even receive off of a Washington throw? This is promise and innovative play calling. Something the Browns do not have in the current coaching staff or either QB.

Come on man, so he scrambled outside and made a throw. Did you also look at him staring down recievers. Really the Titans should be ashamed for not picking him off more than once. Listen, if Sanchez never becomes a star QB and just "serviceable", the Browns had every right to pass on him.

This fan base is so desperate, they will believe in anything.

Come on man, so he scrambled outside and made a throw. Did you also look at him staring down recievers. Really the Titans should be ashamed for not picking him off more than once. Listen, if Sanchez never becomes a star QB and just "serviceable", the Browns had every right to pass on him.

This fan base is so desperate, they will believe in anything.

Yeah, he stared them down so much he must have hypnotized the Titans defenders on his two touchdown passes. LOL. You're delusional, but if that makes you feel better by passing on a franchise quarterback in the draft, dream on.

Yeah, he stared them down so much he must have hypnotized the Titans defenders on his two touchdown passes. LOL. You're delusional, but if that makes you feel better by passing on a franchise quarterback in the draft, dream on.

ROLF!!! TD passes? Yeah, how about his 8/17 1int sheetfest in the 2nd half. Should have been more.

ROLF!!! TD passes? Yeah, how about his 8/17 1int sheetfest in the 2nd half. Should have been more.

Yeah, right, a meaningless INT and a clutch TD pass. I know you don't appreciate that stuff since it's been ages since you've seen anyone do that for the Browns. Face it, Mangini screwed yer Brownies up by passing on Sanchez. Have a nice five years recovering from that one.

Browns need a lot, but when you need a quarterback, it shoots to #1.

Trading down and getting a center, Veikune, and some average defenders doesn't look so good now with Sanchez 3-0 and looking like a veteran already. I honestly think ManKok would like that one back. They were seriously interested. They should've made the Broncos trade for Quinn.

We need so much, you have to look at trading down if you don't love a quarterback.

I agree....we need a qb. If there is one to be had the staff wants to hang their hat on or or be hanged by.....go for it.

I do think mangini doesn't want to put his future ijn to the hadds of any of the qbs on this roster.

While Sanchez does look like the obvious pick last year, we did sit on Quinn, and we do know how people we claiming he needed a shot and we needed to know what we had.

Well now we know..but at this point i can't blame Mangini/Kokinis for not going QB last draft.

You have to admit that had we drafted a QB, the MASSES WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY IRRITATED, so being irritated now is self serving.

JMO.

I agree....we need a qb. If there is one to be had the staff wants to hang their hat on or or be hanged by.....go for it.

I do think mangini doesn't want to put his future ijn to the hadds of any of the qbs on this roster.

While Sanchez does look like the obvious pick last year, we did sit on Quinn, and we do know how people we claiming he needed a shot and we needed to know what we had.

Well now we know..but at this point i can't blame Mangini/Kokinis for not going QB last draft.

You have to admit that had we drafted a QB, the MASSES WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY IRRITATED, so being irritated now is self serving.

JMO.

Mangini is a clown. The only reason I frequent these boards is because I knew I would enjoy watching him repeat his clown act in front of an unsuspecting audience. The guy is a disaster from top to bottom--he can't manage games, can't motivate players, he makes stupid draft day and personnel decisions and to top it all of his weird obsession with secrecy will, if it has not already, become a huge distraction to the entire team. He screwed the Jets practically from day one by not drafting Cutler. Now he's done the same favor for you. Insiders say he has a good mind for football strategy. Maybe he should go write a book. I grew to despise him during the three years he was with the Jets and could not believe he got hired again. I sort of feel sorry for you all. Did I mention I can't stand the guy?

Oh, and Sanchez is the real deal :)

Rough patches? Please, he didn't belong starting in that 2nd half. The Jets have personal on offense, we can only wish we had.

The Browns have a better receiving group(well, WOULD if Edwards and Furrey started instead of Edwards and Cribbs), but Sanchez makes the Jets WRs better, if he was throwing to B.Edwards, Sanchez would look even better.

but as for everything else sans the WRs, you're right. BTW it's personnel, not personal.

Archived