THE BROWNS BOARD

BQ or DA??.....

lodilobo

No wonder Mangini can't make a decision.....they both suck. Of course I already knew that about Anderson....I guess I just forgot, as I watched Quinn dink and dunk since he got in there. The only hope is that Quinn will develop with experience. Anderson is definitely not an option. When some pointed out that maybe we should have drafted Sanchez in 2009, I just dismissed it....we needed linemen....and still do. It's kind of looking like Sanchez should have been the way to go. I say, we trade both qb's to whoever for proven defensive players who can tackle, and play Ratliff for the rest of the season.

One guy will stay next year when we bring in a starter. I'm guessing it's Quinn because he's under contract while Anderson basically becomes a free agent (nobody would pay Anderception a massive bonus).

If the Browns don't draft the best quarterback they can get, they're morons. I don't like the Ole Miss kid at all, so i don't really know who to love. Let's see how Bradford looks when he gets back.

Anderson still has one more year on contract after this season.

Archived