THE BROWNS BOARD

look at this Browns fan post from browns-revolution

bestplayer52

I have had a very satisfying day watching football, The real and original Browns literally bent over and ass xxxxed the fake, phony, pretend Browns.

I can just read the posts in my mind........ our play calling sucks, we need to bring teh DBs closer, we should................ blah blah blah.............

Listen you bunch of dumb xxxxing xxxxs......... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYERS........... NOT ONE who is worth keeping. Hey, how many points did that world class offensive line score for you today?

When the Browns brough Jamal Lewis over in teh first place I wanted to puke in Zombos vagina. Jamal Lewis? For xxxx sake, teh xxxxing guy was washed up when we got him.............. yest, STILL, still he plays a game ruled by men 15 years his junior. STILL, dumb cock-head Browns fans think he is a valuable star.

Quinn sat because NOBODY wanted him. But you dumb assholes with your " In Savage We Trust" bullshit all spermed in your pants when we took him.

Do any of you dildos want to debate me now taht the Browns don't have the least amount of talent of ANY NFL team?

Do you think the Browns could beat Ohio State? They couldn't. They would get beat up, man-handled and bitch slapped.

I hope Al Lerner is taking wart cocks up his no good ass in hell while Satan mouth xxxxs him. Do I wish ill on Randy Lerner? Yes, I do, I wish for his demise. Car accident, stray bullet, whatever, xxxx him.

I am so tired of hearing the media in Clevalnd comment on the Browns. The DUMBEST motherxxxxes in ALL of fandom ARE INDEED Cleveland Browns fans.

How do you ass hats root for this shit? WHy would you even go to see it?

Art Modell was unfairly treated in Cleveland and KARMA has come around the block to show the world.

If Cleveland did the right thing and let the Browns go, and forced Dick xxxx- sperm ass Al Lerner to pick a new name........... NOBODY would have supported this shit after 2 years.

But now? Now you have a team so pathetic that Browns fans are not even admiitting to being a Browns fan for fear of being laughed at.

7 Centers in 6 years, What a xxxxing joke this franchise is.

I agree with this guy. This team is only the Cleveland Browns by name. They don't have the heart and mentality of the true Cleveland Browns team of the past. This is an expansion team, and boy do they suck. This team has no pride, and it makes me sad to see all the diehard fans who put their heart and soul into this to team be subjected to this wretched horse shit of a football team. This franchise is not the Cleveland Browns. These are a bunch of overpaid athletes wearing colors they have no business wearing, going by a name they have no business going by. This is just xxxxing pathetic. I am a fan of a team that no longer exists. Once again, these guys we've been watching every Sunday for the past 10 years are not the Cleveland Browns. They're frauds.

I agree with this guy. This team is only the Cleveland Browns by name. They don't have the heart and mentality of the true Cleveland Browns team of the past. This is an expansion team, and boy do they suck. This team has no pride, and it makes me sad to see all the diehard fans who put their heart and soul into this to team be subjected to this wretched horse shit of a football team. This franchise is not the Cleveland Browns. These are a bunch of overpaid athletes wearing colors they have no business wearing, going by a name they have no business going by. This is just xxxxing pathetic. I am a fan of a team that no longer exists. Once again, these guys we've been watching every Sunday for the past 10 years are not the Cleveland Browns. They're frauds.

Nigel are you Retarded.... A team is made by the city and the fans that make it up... You clearly are confused.

The browns have just had a serious of unfortunate events...

We had a flash of greatness in 2007 we just need to keep the light on...

Nigel are you Retarded.... A team is made by the city and the fans that make it up... You clearly are confused.

The browns have just had a serious of unfortunate events...

We had a flash of greatness in 2007 we just need to keep the light on...

Do the fans play on Sunday? Suck a dick, you bitch. I'm not questioning the fan hood of this team. I'm calling out this team for being a xxxxing imposter. The Browns of the past 10 years could not hold the xxxxing jocks of the past Browns teams with their xxxxing mouths. I'm seriously so sick of this shit.

Ahhh G H O O L I E talking to himself.....

Haha lol no one else...he does like to talk to himself...lol

Mangini aint it, Daboll aint it, BQ and DA aint it, Jamal lewis aint it, Dqwell Jackson aint it. Save ourselves time... fire Mangini now and hire shanahan or Cowher....Just do it...tonight!

I agree. I was talking about this with a co-worker and my brothers. It just isn't the same since 1999. Doesn't even feel the same at the games. We were butt fukced by Modell, Lerner, Maryland, Baltimore, the NFL, etc. We lost the real Browns and have this shit franchise. After 10 fukcing years we are no better then we were in 1999. Sickening.

When the Browns brough Jamal Lewis over in teh first place I wanted to puke in Zombos vagina. Jamal Lewis? For xxxx sake, teh xxxxing guy was washed up when we got him..............

how does a guy who is washed up get 1,300 yards in today's NFL, even though he missed 2 (really 3) games? followed by 1,000 the next?

sure the position needs upgraded, but this was his BIG example. tool.

Archived