THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 0-3

bestplayer52

Frankly, I thought all 3 teams were to good for the Browns this early in the year......considering the way Mangini is going by the way of franchise building.

The Broncos are better than thought, but they basically built for a quick turnaround(to 9-7 then regress in '10). The Vikings and Ravens we knew would be long games.

To much expectations. I think BQ struggling to find himself in this offense also wasn't expected.

Mangini has a bigger mess than fans thought, but not what Mangini thought.

When do we play in the toilet bowl? Is there a trophy for being the best worst team?

The games against Minny, Denver, and Baltimore weren't even close.

does Mangini think that standing on the sideline and copying Belichiks mannerisms has an impact?

Why is he a failure since leaving New England?

If xxxx were here, he'd simply say, "We aren't that bad".

Why is he a failure since leaving New England?

First of all, he was way too young to take a HC position. By young, I mean both chronological age and football experience.

To make things worse, the Jets actually got off to a good start in his first year and the moniker, "Mangenius" became a yoke around his neck.

He is not a motivator and he is not a teacher.

The Jets quit on him last year in the midst of a playoff run. Looks like the Browns might quit on him too.

I lay the blame squarely at the feet of Randy Lerner. The only help for this team is a completely new ownership team and a leader that brings respect.

Lerner's old man spent 1/2 a billion dollars for a team reputed to be worth $1B at this point. A pretty good return. Get out, Randy!!!!

Archived