THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Defense

roach

While the QB debate might be fun, i'm wondering if anyone noticed that we gave up nearly 500 yards today.....

That was some of the worst tackling that i've seen in a long time. It is amazing to me that these guys have made it to the NFL level with these tackling skills. BTW, today's game is a good illustration of why the total number of tackles is a bogus individual stat. Does it really matter that D'Qwell led both teams in tackles?

While the QB debate might be fun, i'm wondering if anyone noticed that we gave up nearly 500 yards today.....

That was some of the worst tackling that i've seen in a long time. It is amazing to me that these guys have made it to the NFL level with these tackling skills. BTW, today's game is a good illustration of why the total number of tackles is a bogus individual stat. Does it really matter that D'Qwell led both teams in tackles?

You are correct.

The defense didn't stop the Ravens once in the first half. 2 TD's and 2 FG's. Now the offense isn't helping any by not moving the ball at all but still the defense has to show something early in the game and they looked pretty shitty today.

They looked like last years defense no pressure and way to loose of coverage our defense is so unathletic they cant afford to let the reciever get behind them for a sure burn so they play to soft and give up the underneath stuff...

With 22 new faces on this team we look worse than i could have ever thought possible mangini has failed at every level of coaching in my book and there is no changing my mind...there is no discipline there is no new "exclusively cleveland" offense there is no hope other than some good lawyers that are fans and city hall will get together and begin to address and fix the real problem the browns have and thats poor ownership..lerner is the one responsible for the whole mess his secretive and anti-fan and media ways he has incorporated into the club and his unseen but obvious meddling at the administrative level are clear to see...

Im no lawyer but it appears like a clear cut anti-trust suit could be levied and won likely with an out of court settlement that would send lerner packing his pos team and leave the city with an expansion ,colors and browns history...

This grand and noble city and this teams incredible fans deserve much more than we have recieved from the current owner and the nfl as well...we didnt recieve an owner or a team that even remotely resembles what we lost the poor makeup of this current club has hurt clevelands growth ,reputation and even its disposition and every industry and business that is assotiated with cleveland sports..this doesnt count the hardship endured by the fans themselves..

Its time for browns fans and the strong hearted people of cleveland to stand up and shock the world again by wrestling the nfl and this insidious undeserving owner to the ground for a pin..all i can say is god help the city that is dumb enough to let lerner set up camp..

I was really thinking that tackling was going to change this year. Mangini was going to get us back to basics and bring in these solid Jets vets.

We are the most horribley-tackling team I have ever seen and the Jets are 3-0 without Mangini and the hand-picked guys he took with him.

Please don't tell me we got fucked again.

Cowher, Schottenheimer, Shannahan, Gruden, etc. are unemployed and we got the fat contolling kid that wants to be Bill but never will be.

Fire everybody, bring in Sam Rutigliano, Brian Sipe and Bernie Kosar to coach the team the rest of the season, unleash Horseballs and let him throw as many INTs as he wants, at least I want to watch the game when he is in there ... and then bring in one of the four above next year.

Zombo

Archived