THE BROWNS BOARD

Can we all just relax a little?

jrb12711

I'm new here and i'm sure probably not as old as some (19). I am very passionate about football and very passionate about the Cleveland Browns. I get mad, pissed off, and disappointed when the Browns go out and completely suck like they have just about every year I've been watching them, save two seasons. The bottom line is though there's no reason to come on this board and get in a knock down drag out e-fight with other browns fans about how bad the team is. All I see on the board is people calling each other out, making disrespectful comments, and arguing the same shit over and over again.

We are all fans, and we should embrace and have fun rather than bicker. I understand this is all coming out of the fact that we're quite frankly terrible, but true browns fans will still be glued to the t.v. supporting the team. I don't care about good minded discussions about the QB situation amongst everything, but the stuff I see on here is crazy. I don't see how anyone looking at this team thought we wouldn't be a top 10 draft team, let alone top 5. All we can do now is groom the young players and hope we can salvage 4 or 5 wins, which despite everything i think is possible.

Also just my two cents on our games so far. Although I think we could of beaten the Broncos, I did not have the Browns winning either of these games. IMO the Ravens are the best team in football right now, and the vikings are top 5. There's no shame in losing to those guys, they are just great teams. Sure we looked terrible against them, but still its not like we're getting run out of town by the rams or lions.

I'm new here and i'm sure probably not as old as some (19). I am very passionate about football and very passionate about the Cleveland Browns. I get mad, pissed off, and disappointed when the Browns go out and completely suck like they have just about every year I've been watching them, save two seasons. The bottom line is though there's no reason to come on this board and get in a knock down drag out e-fight with other browns fans about how bad the team is. All I see on the board is people calling each other out, making disrespectful comments, and arguing the same shit over and over again.

We are all fans, and we should embrace and have fun rather than bicker. I understand this is all coming out of the fact that we're quite frankly terrible, but true browns fans will still be glued to the t.v. supporting the team. I don't care about good minded discussions about the QB situation amongst everything, but the stuff I see on here is crazy. I don't see how anyone looking at this team thought we wouldn't be a top 10 draft team, let alone top 5. All we can do now is groom the young players and hope we can salvage 4 or 5 wins, which despite everything i think is possible.

Also just my two cents on our games so far. Although I think we could of beaten the Broncos, I did not have the Browns winning either of these games. IMO the Ravens are the best team in football right now, and the vikings are top 5. There's no shame in losing to those guys, they are just great teams. Sure we looked terrible against them, but still its not like we're getting run out of town by the rams or lions.

Today is my 60th birthday!!!!!! I was 16 years old when my team last won the World Championship one year before the Super Bowl.

You just don't get it after all your years of suffering with a poor team. Listen little boy YOU ARE NOT EVEN ENTITLED TO AN OPINION. Now

fcuk off after wishing this tired old fart a happy birthday.

I think the problem is the effort is terrible. Nobody expects much, people who cry about W/L's this season are going up the wrong tree. It is handling yourself with class during the game. It is something the Browns haven't done since week 1 when they did give a effort.

I think some players just suck, others seem to be not putting up the work. This is a Dave Shula/Bruce Coslet/DickL type start, when they got blown out every beginning of the week. They "improved" as the season went on, but failed in the end.

Happy bday, brownshirt, from a 35 year old looking forward to senility.

If I stay off the motorcycles I just might make it.

Hey thanks Glen. I wish the Altzheimers(?) would kick in so I could forget about the Indians/Browns. A side note the Indians won it all in 1948, I was born 1949. A year late and 2 teams short.

Archived