THE BROWNS BOARD

Can someone recap? I missed the debacle today

lemosley01

Quinn looked like shit...the defense was non existant. Anderson replaced Quinn to start the 3rd quarter and promptly threw an INT. Then Anderson led a decent drive and made some very nice throws on the drive. The drive stalled and we kicked the FG to cut the lead to a much more manageable 27-3 deficit. Anderson threw 2 more ints the rest of the way and we continued to look shitty.

There you go..

Quinn looked like shit...the defense was non existant. Anderson replaced Quinn to start the 3rd quarter and promptly threw an INT. Then Anderson led a decent drive and made some very nice throws on the drive. The drive stalled and we kicked the FG to cut the lead to a much more manageable 27-3 deficit. Anderson threw 2 more ints the rest of the way and we continued to look shitty.

There you go..

*sigh*.

xxxx it. Quinn to 0-16. No sense in letting anyone beat us to that #1 overall. Let's not be cute and try to trade down either. If there is elite talent available, take it. Doesn't make sense to pick up extra draft picks if they're going to be inactive.

What a xxxxing gomer. I officially open camp Marty.

*sigh*.

xxxx it. Quinn to 0-16. No sense in letting anyone beat us to that #1 overall. Let's not be cute and try to trade down either. If there is elite talent available, take it. Doesn't make sense to pick up extra draft picks if they're going to be inactive.

Thats what im worried about, that Mangini will trade down and try to bring in several mediocre-talented high character guys instead of picking up a game changer. Id love to pick up Eric Barry out of Tennessee if possible.

Edit: Pretty sad when its week 3 and im already looking to the draft though...

Thats what im worried about, that Mangini will trade down and try to bring in several mediocre-talented high character guys instead of picking up a game changer. Id love to pick up Eric Barry out of Tennessee if possible.

Edit: Pretty sad when its week 3 and im already looking to the draft though...

Yeah, but it will make us pay much more attention to the college season!

Good God. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were in that long period between regular season end and the first game of the season. Now it's game 3 and we're already looking at NEXT year.

Meanwhile, Sanchez looks like the next big thing, although I'll admit that the Jets suck nowhere near as bad as us. I think this team could drag even Peyton Manning and Tom Brady down into the depts with its suck.

Shit, as the opposing coach of those two teams, I'd be afraid to put MY team on the field against CLE for fear that the suck is contagious.

PS: Nice xxxxing press conference Manging - I just saw a clip and he looks like xxxxING ROMEO.

oh I want Marty so bad. Is it possible to fire Mangini now and bring in Marty?

*sigh*.

Hell, package Quinn AND DA for someone's 1st (like the Rams or Raiders, that way its a top 3) then get Berry (sp?) and a new QB.

Archived