THE BROWNS BOARD

The Steelers are slipping

RestinPeace

No way do that lose that last year, they completely beat the Bengals up and down the field. I suspect another SB hangover is coming. To bad the Browns suck, they could've beaten them.

Agreed 100%... Horrible Loss. esp. off of last weeks loss. Fixable ? Yes, but in the Meantime Baltimore is a becoming a runaway train. The Bengals ? Whatever I am guarantee you they dont see the Playoffs. And Pittsburgh has SD coming in. Ariens has an empty Nut sack , we should Thrown the ball exclusively on our last possession. We ane NOT a running team 3.6 yards a carry will NOT get it done. And the D with out Troy , while Good , is Not instilling FEAR in our opponents. Good luck Cleveland, you have a mess right now , but we have our own version of a mess in Steel -town. We shall see if we have the desire to Claw back up , or the recent Superbowl has left us soft.

Such a nice game they were getting beaten in yards 384 vs. 99 at one point. This game was all on the Steelers. They flat blew it like they did last week.

The Bengals are still the Bengals. It is just when reality meets.

They could be 3-0 if you want to nit pick. Bottom line they are 2-1 and they beat the Steelers today. Winning is all that matters.

I hope someone else was just watching football night in America. They showed P. Manning warming up for his game tonight and right before they went to commercial you can read his lips saying "The Bengals won?....WOW!!!"

LOL

I WATCHED the game and had the SAME DAmn reaction !!! LOL.... Grrrrrrrrr......

Archived