THE BROWNS BOARD

Players with Heart

RPrepublic

So ive been thinking about this for a while and wanted to see what everyone thinks. How many of our Browns play with heart? Heres my list.

Cribbs

Lewis

Elam

Edwards

Rogers?

Wright

It seams to me like Rogers is developing into a leader and i think he gets a bad rap from the off-season problems that got blown out of proportion.

Of course we havent gotten a good look at the rookies but from preseason it looked like Maiava and Francies were pretty fired up.

Any thoughts?

So ive been thinking about this for a while and wanted to see what everyone thinks. How many of our Browns play with heart? Heres my list.

Cribbs

Lewis

Elam

Edwards

Rogers?

Wright

It seams to me like Rogers is developing into a leader and i think he gets a bad rap from the off-season problems that got blown out of proportion.

Of course we havent gotten a good look at the rookies but from preseason it looked like Maiava and Francies were pretty fired up.

Any thoughts?

I think Rogers gets more of a rap from his time in Detroit where it was well known that he took plays off, etc. He's been one hell of a player since being here.

Cribbs

Lewis

Elam

Edwards

Rogers?

Wright

Any thoughts?

i'd add Pontbriand to the list.

i'd add Pontbriand to the list.

I was seriously thinking about it!! All joking aside though Wimbley played good. Got the only sack of the game. Im just kinda wondering who gives the fiery speeches before game gets others fired up that kinda thing. Im kinda surprised no one mentioned that i put Edwards on the list. By the way i don't think you have to be a great player to play with heart, but those with heart will become great players.

I was seriously thinking about it!! All joking aside though Wimbley played good. Got the only sack of the game. Im just kinda wondering who gives the fiery speeches before game gets others fired up that kinda thing. Im kinda surprised no one mentioned that i put Edwards on the list. By the way i don't think you have to be a great player to play with heart, but those with heart will become great players.

Wimbley got a garbage sack!!!! Big deal. He was awfull against the run and was invisible outside the "sack". Good gawd........

Wimbley got a garbage sack!!!! Big deal. He was awfull against the run and was invisible outside the "sack". Good gawd........

How was he relative to the team though? He had the third most tackles of the game with 5. I try to look at it in relative terms when it comes to analyzing player performance. Not saying that he was spectacular or anything but he was there comparitive to other players. If you look at the puzzle of the Browns he is an important piece.

Archived